Who would you rather play in the playoffs, NO or CAR?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Who would you rather the Vikings play against?

New Orleans
22%
Carolina
59%
It's a wash/doesn't matter
20%

Total votes: 41

Purple Domination
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Who would you rather play in the playoffs, NO or CAR?

Post by Purple Domination »

What a game! Of course the two best teams of the weekend are the two competing to play us. Oh well, to win a Super Bowl we have to be able to beat the best. And in OUR house! I like our chances. We will be able to put up points against the Saints defense.
Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dmizzle0 »

BRING ON THE SAINTS! :smilevike:
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

Now it's on. We need our big boys up front to up to stuff the run game and get in Brees face.. add in some of Zims exotic blitzes with our LBs and send in the Hit Man to blast Brees, and have our secondary play lock down and we will be on our way. I've had my freakin heart broken too many times in my lifetime to even go to the negative side. We are getting it done this year boys cuz we have a special team and the road rolls thru OUR HOUSE!! No more Viking SB jokes and what it's on Feb 4th.. which btw is the day after my wife's birthday.. it's the day we erase history and MAKE history all in one day. Can anyone tell im trying to pump all of us up. its just a special year and I just feel we finally have everything in place to FINALLY reach the Promised Land. SKOL
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

WE DAT.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Trkn10
Practice Squad

Post by Trkn10 »

I suggest moving all further discussion about revenge, death, and destruction to the Vikings vs Saints Pre-game Discussion Thread :beerock:
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

Bowhunting Viking wrote:Now it's on. We need our big boys up front to up to stuff the run game and get in Brees face.. add in some of Zims exotic blitzes with our LBs and send in the Hit Man to blast Brees, and have our secondary play lock down and we will be on our way. I've had my freakin heart broken too many times in my lifetime to even go to the negative side. We are getting it done this year boys cuz we have a special team and the road rolls thru OUR HOUSE!! No more Viking SB jokes and what it's on Feb 4th.. which btw is the day after my wife's birthday.. it's the day we erase history and MAKE history all in one day. Can anyone tell im trying to pump all of us up. its just a special year and I just feel we finally have everything in place to FINALLY reach the Promised Land. SKOL
Hopefully blitzing Brees won't be necessary. I'd like to see them get consistent pressure on him with their front four and go tight man on every receiver with the linebackers dropping back and clogging up the intermediate passing lanes after looking for run. That will make life very hard for Brees and the Saint offense in general. If the Vikes can't get pressure with their front four and have to bring extra guys, they'd better make sure they get to Brees or he'll make them pay for any coverage lapses.