Today's Up to the Minute episode Awesome!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Today's Up to the Minute episode Awesome!

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

I don't know if many of you saw today's Up to the Minute 4 p.m. episode on NfL network but it was awesome and got me even more excited about sunday. 1st they showed Zims presser and he was cranky about how media is now gushing over how the Saints are a diff team now from the first game and how they have found their identity. He let them know he hated that . He said do you think we had out identity? Did any of you think we would be 13-3 and playing inb the div game? He said nobody thought we would be worth a lick. He said that's what you guys do. Then they talked to Rudolph and he talked about how the so called experts kept doubting Case all yr and talked about all he has done. The best part was Stacy Dales talking about how this team has been talking the past few yrs talking about this exact scenario when they learned the SB would be in the Bank. Xavier Rhoades talked about the closeness and cohesiveness of this team and how they are willing themselves to finishing it all. As a fan born in 1964 and been a absolute hard core Viking since i was about 4-5 this confidence that i see in this team but with no egos but a respect and confidence in each other and the demeanor of their great H.C. just gives me a very nice confidence in this team. They def are a special bunch who are truly sorta disrespected. And I like that. Just keep on playing with the doubters doubting, play our brand of football in all 3 phaaes ( except Kai PLEASE hit the PATs and short FGs ) and if we do I truly believe we can get this done FINALLY !!! I know that it is just so important to many of us long time fans who have been SO deeply wounded for so many times. I just really have a great feeling aboutv this game and the games to come. I just really believe that this team can beat anywof the teams left.. so hopefully we will get that long awaited SB win. It was just cool the stuff Stacy Dales was quoting some Vikes players and the confidence they are exuding. Hope them boys are right. Like i said in my signature I just wnanna win win before I die. So go get it FOR me and all the beloved fans and mAke ur long time fans lives a WHOLE LOT HAPPIER for a long long time!! SKOL VIKINGS SKOL :govikes:
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Today's Up to the Minute episode Awesome!

Post by mosscarter »

Dude I'm not trying to sound arrogant, but keep things even mildly grammatically correct and people will respond. Half of what you said is not even in the English language.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Moss carter I am sorry about that. I am new to this forum and just started posting. I was posting this while on a stupid older smartphone in the ICU lounge in our local hospital. My dad and I were taking a break from while the nurses were working on my mom, and I didn't even have my reading glasses on. We both turned the T.V. to the NFL channel in the hopes to see some Viking news.
This set up is so different than the one on bowhunting forums I've been on , so I am still figuring it out.
Sorry it was annoying.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

I would also like to say that after reading my original post I couldn't agree with you more. As I said, I wasn't posting under the ideal circumstances ,coupled with fact that I was running on about 4 hrs of sleep in 2 days. So again, please accept my apology. I did show the original post to my Dad and he just shook his head. He said I believe the stress over Mom and the upcoming game has turned your literary skills into that of a 1st grader, and not one in the upper echelon of the class. So thank you for allowing the two of us to share a good self deprecating laugh.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Bowhunting Viking wrote:I would also like to say that after reading my original post I couldn't agree with you more. As I said, I wasn't posting under the ideal circumstances ,coupled with fact that I was running on about 4 hrs of sleep in 2 days. So again, please accept my apology. I did show the original post to my Dad and he just shook his head. He said I believe the stress over Mom and the upcoming game has turned your literary skills into that of a 1st grader, and not one in the upper echelon of the class. So thank you for allowing the two of us to share a good self deprecating laugh.

Don't sweat the grammar police. Sorry to hear about your mom and hopefully things go well for you all.

I didn't see the program you mention, but I am glad to hear of Zimmer's response to the media reaction fawning over the saints. Zimmer's so easy to like--turn that BS into gasoline!
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mosscarter »

My apologies Bowhunting Viking I hope your situation works out for the best. It is in my nature to correct grammar; I taught English for several years. Go Vikes!
autobon7
All Pro Elite Player

Post by autobon7 »

Bowhunting Viking wrote:I don't know if many of you saw today's Up to the Minute 4 p.m. episode on NfL network but it was awesome and got me even more excited about sunday. 1st they showed Zims presser and he was cranky about how media is now gushing over how the Saints are a diff team now from the first game and how they have found their identity. He let them know he hated that . He said do you think we had out identity? Did any of you think we would be 13-3 and playing inb the div game? He said nobody thought we would be worth a lick. He said that's what you guys do. Then they talked to Rudolph and he talked about how the so called experts kept doubting Case all yr and talked about all he has done. The best part was Stacy Dales talking about how this team has been talking the past few yrs talking about this exact scenario when they learned the SB would be in the Bank. Xavier Rhoades talked about the closeness and cohesiveness of this team and how they are willing themselves to finishing it all. As a fan born in 1964 and been a absolute hard core Viking since i was about 4-5 this confidence that i see in this team but with no egos but a respect and confidence in each other and the demeanor of their great H.C. just gives me a very nice confidence in this team. They def are a special bunch who are truly sorta disrespected. And I like that. Just keep on playing with the doubters doubting, play our brand of football in all 3 phaaes ( except Kai PLEASE hit the PATs and short FGs ) and if we do I truly believe we can get this done FINALLY !!! I know that it is just so important to many of us long time fans who have been SO deeply wounded for so many times. I just really have a great feeling aboutv this game and the games to come. I just really believe that this team can beat anywof the teams left.. so hopefully we will get that long awaited SB win. It was just cool the stuff Stacy Dales was quoting some Vikes players and the confidence they are exuding. Hope them boys are right. Like i said in my signature I just wnanna win win before I die. So go get it FOR me and all the beloved fans and mAke ur long time fans lives a WHOLE LOT HAPPIER for a long long time!! SKOL VIKINGS SKOL :govikes:
Welcome bow hunter. I was born in 65 so I can relate to your experience as far as being a Vikings fan. Before I turn in for the night I will be on my knees and praying for your Mother. Skol Vikings
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

No problem Mosscarter! My Aunt was a Jr High English teacher and I was actually in her class. Therefore I was corrected on my grammar and use of the language at school and at home, so it was not a new experience for me. I thank you all for your kind words and prayers. I had to watch the disappointing outcome of the Eagles/Falcons game from the surgical ICU lounge and in my mom's room. I wasn't expecting to be doing that at the beginning of the week. Tomorrow morning we will receive results of brain scan and treatment options. I hope to be able to see the game tomorrow afternoon ,at home in my Viking room in my basement Man Cave. I just really hope for a win against the Saints so badly. And I have total confidence we can beat Philly at home IF we play up to out our potential. i have not missed 1 play of the Vikings for years now thanks to Sunday Ticket and hope to not start niw Thanks again to all of you for ur words of encouragement and your prayers. I say Will Vikings Skol! !!
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Hey Autobon7 I was born in 64 so we have shared in the same heartache. I say we get rid of that feeling this year and finally become Super Bowl Champs