View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:51 am



Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Week 8 post game thoughts 
Author Message
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4534
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
J. Kapp 11 wrote:

Why is Teddy Bridgewater (who has also never led a playoff run) better than Case Keenum? That's the real question here.


Well accuracy alone has always been better than Keenum and you have Teddy's intangibles. An inaccurate QB doesnt bode well in the playoffs. Simple as that. I like Keenum but thats the one thing I've always harped on is his accuracy and how he just randomly throws erratic passes every game.


Quote:
I asked you to prove to me that Teddy Bridgewater could outplay Case Keenum, and you instead told me what "you believe."


Well a big tell is what he is doing in practice which is something neither of us know. If he looks better than Case in practice you dont start him?? We have a potential SB roster and we keep a better QB on the bench just because Keenum is squeaking by? I mean thats what it comes down to is practice. If Teddy is outplaying Case in practice, it's Teddy. It's going to be a competition. And with no games coming up for a bit, practice is going to determine that.

Quote:
The supporting facts I offered weren't that stupendous, but at least I gave you something. You counter with non-fact-based opinions like "inconsistent" and "I can't name a player in the Browns secondary," which are easily refuted by the numbers I gave you. Plus, I could opine that Teddy Bridgewater has been inconsistent during his career, and I'd be just as right as you are.


Dude what are you even saying?? "Non-fact based" opinions?? You really cant notice Keenums inconsistencies??? He's had two games under 60% completion percentage, he's starting to throw picks, his accuracy has dipped. Go look at the numbers. Clear as day. And last I checked, the numbers are facts, not "non-fact based opinions", where ever you came up with that.

Quote:
You believe that Teddy Bridgewater could lead a playoff run, but Keenum couldn't. So I'm asking ... what has Teddy Bridgewater ever ACTUALLY DONE in the NFL that proves your statement?


Well theres nothing that Keenum has done to prove yours. Other than that he's been a journeyman his whole career for a reason. If Teddy outplays him, then he should play. I'm not saying, "well if Teddy looks like sh** in practice he should still start because he's Teddy". No. Its going to be based on PRACTICE. I think Teddy will prove he can go out there and perform. He's been throwing for quite a while.

Quote:
You obviously think Teddy's ceiling is higher. Again, prove it. Use a number. Any number. A metric of some kind. The opinion of somebody who's actually in the NFL. Anything. My guess is that you'll start with the 11-5 record and division championship in 2015 as a metric. Great. Then play fair and compare it to Keenum's 5-2 record this year (a better winning percentage, by the way). Want to use Teddy's stats in 2015? Perfect. They're almost identical to what Keenum's are right now, except for sack rate and INT rate, which Keenum wins by a mile.


:lol: Dude you're just so hell bent on winning this argument arent you? You're really going to compare a 5-2 record (7 games) to an 11-5 record (16 games)?? But yeah 5-2 is a "better winning percentage"!!!!! Cool dude....its 7 games. 4 of which have been home. 5 of which have been against .500 teams or below. You could almost say 6 because a Rodgers-less Packers team is horrible. The one legit team he has play is Pitt on the road and was embarrassed. He's yet to beat anyone worth a damn. And easily has the toughest part of the schedule coming up. And sack rate?? I really hope after posting that you realized it was a mistake. The OL Keenum has compared to what Teddy had?? I'll stop there :whistle:

Quote:
And NONE of this accounts for the fact that we don't know whether Bridgewater's leg will actually stay attached if he takes a sack.


Dude they wouldnt put him out there or take him off PUP if he couldnt take a hit. It's not like the guys leg is going to fall off.



Quote:
Again, what makes Teddy Bridgewater, especially as he is right now, a better option that Case Keenum? Use an actual metric, please. Not the eye test. Not your opinion. Show some proof.

Thank you.


Listen I'm not sure where all this arrogance is coming from with you. My guess is you have a bug up your butt with the whole Murray battle we had. No less I was the one going to your defense the other day with Spieldope. Like I said, this is all going to be based on practice. So whatever I say about Teddy or you say about Keenum has no relevance. Because whoever practices better is going to win the job. I really dont care to go back and forth with you anymore. You're set in your ways and I'm set in mine. But take a chill pill dude. We're both here for the same reason.

_________________
Image


Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:15 am
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:35 pm
Posts: 239
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
I really hope that either Teddy or Sam can return soon, for if nothing else to provide an option going into the end of season and hopefully playoffs. Right now we are one hit away from seeing what Kyle Sloter can do , and with a championship caliber defense in place,I don't want to pin our post season hopes on this kid. Sure maybe our Defense can win it all like the 2000 Ravens did , but I wouldn't bet on that happening again.


Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:59 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm
Posts: 1589
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
Keenum is starting to throw interceptions...he has 3 picks all season.
One was because of Treadwell getting mugged
Another was because of a tipped ball at the line Of scrimmage
And the 3rd was on Keenum. :whistle:


Vikings PR
@VikingsPR
2h
After @KyleRudolph82 finished off an 84-yard drive today, the #Vikings have 8 TD drives of at least 80 yards, tied with KC for most in NFL.


Image

Bottom line Teddy will get playing time when the coaches think he is ready.


Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:34 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23453
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
McKinnon made PFF Team of the Week

https://twitter.com/eric_j_thompson/sta ... 9324907520

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:45 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm
Posts: 1589
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
dead_poet wrote:


91.8 is a pretty awesome score!


Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:37 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 6598
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
halfgiz wrote:
Keenum is starting to throw interceptions...he has 3 picks all season.
One was because of Treadwell getting mugged
Another was because of a tipped ball at the line Of scrimmage
And the 3rd was on Keenum. :whistle:


Vikings PR
@VikingsPR
2h
After @KyleRudolph82 finished off an 84-yard drive today, the #Vikings have 8 TD drives of at least 80 yards, tied with KC for most in NFL.


Image

Bottom line Teddy will get playing time when the coaches think he is ready.



I am torn on the QB situation. Keenum has come in and led our team to a winning record. He hasn't played pretty at times, but he is getting the job done. His limitations are pretty clear - there is a reason he is not an NFL starting QB. Conversely, this offensive system fits his skill set very well. He has been able to excel in it.

How do you bench a guy who is winning us games? I love Teddy Bridgewater and I want him to be the starter again. But, the guy hasn't played in an NFL game since August of 2016. And hasn't played in a regular season/playoff game since January of 2016. I am not seeing how you can shoehorn a guy into the starting line-up coming off injury and when he doesn't have the timing/chemistry down with his receivers.

Now, it would be foolish to doubt someone as talented and as dedicated as Teddy. He could very well step in and not miss a beat. I personally feel Teddy's upside is larger than Keenum's.

Which leads me to the final dilemma: What the hell happens if Sam Bradford is ready to play out of the bye week? Now, there has been zero indication that will be the case, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Sam will have not played in two months and will have not regularly practiced in over a month. He sort of becomes lumped into the same boat as Teddy - albeit to a lesser extent.

I am glad I am not an NFL coach for this dilemma. The wrong move could really kill our season's momentum. Personally, I think the best choice would be to start Keenum out of the bye. The R-Words (little PMT reference) ALWAYS play us hard. We always seem to struggle against the Redskins.

OTOH, if Teddy has an amazing week of practice and his final medical evaluation checks out - maybe you pull the trigger on him starting. If Teddy struggles (which I doubt :mrgreen: ), we have seen that Keenum has the ability to come off the bench and lead us to victory.

OTOH X2, if Sam Bradford is ready to play, he is going to get the call. Regardless of Zimmer's view on Teddy, you don't waste a first and 4th on a guy to ride the pine.

I am excited, anxious, and nervous to see what transpires. The eternal Viking fan in me is not overly optimistic that things will be handled correctly. Then again, I have been proven wrong often by this current regime that I do have confidence things will work out well for us.

SKOL brothers - I am looking forward to the rest of the season.

_________________
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.


Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:54 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm
Posts: 1589
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
halfgiz wrote:
Keenum is starting to throw interceptions...he has 3 picks all season.
One was because of Treadwell getting mugged
Another was because of a tipped ball at the line Of scrimmage
And the 3rd was on Keenum. :whistle:


Vikings PR
@VikingsPR
2h
After @KyleRudolph82 finished off an 84-yard drive today, the #Vikings have 8 TD drives of at least 80 yards, tied with KC for most in NFL.


Image

Bottom line Teddy will get playing time when the coaches think he is ready.



I am torn on the QB situation. Keenum has come in and led our team to a winning record. He hasn't played pretty at times, but he is getting the job done. His limitations are pretty clear - there is a reason he is not an NFL starting QB. Conversely, this offensive system fits his skill set very well. He has been able to excel in it.

How do you bench a guy who is winning us games? I love Teddy Bridgewater and I want him to be the starter again. But, the guy hasn't played in an NFL game since August of 2016. And hasn't played in a regular season/playoff game since January of 2016. I am not seeing how you can shoehorn a guy into the starting line-up coming off injury and when he doesn't have the timing/chemistry down with his receivers.

Now, it would be foolish to doubt someone as talented and as dedicated as Teddy. He could very well step in and not miss a beat. I personally feel Teddy's upside is larger than Keenum's.

Which leads me to the final dilemma: What the hell happens if Sam Bradford is ready to play out of the bye week? Now, there has been zero indication that will be the case, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Sam will have not played in two months and will have not regularly practiced in over a month. He sort of becomes lumped into the same boat as Teddy - albeit to a lesser extent.

I am glad I am not an NFL coach for this dilemma. The wrong move could really kill our season's momentum. Personally, I think the best choice would be to start Keenum out of the bye. The R-Words (little PMT reference) ALWAYS play us hard. We always seem to struggle against the Redskins.

OTOH, if Teddy has an amazing week of practice and his final medical evaluation checks out - maybe you pull the trigger on him starting. If Teddy struggles (which I doubt :mrgreen: ), we have seen that Keenum has the ability to come off the bench and lead us to victory.

OTOH X2, if Sam Bradford is ready to play, he is going to get the call. Regardless of Zimmer's view on Teddy, you don't waste a first and 4th on a guy to ride the pine.

I am excited, anxious, and nervous to see what transpires. The eternal Viking fan in me is not overly optimistic that things will be handled correctly. Then again, I have been proven wrong often by this current regime that I do have confidence things will work out well for us.

SKOL brothers - I am looking forward to the rest of the season.


As long as we are winning I'm not sure you will see Sam. I think they could save him for the stretch if he gets healthy.
I think we will see Teddy get some playing time to see how he respones and feels.

ESPN QBR has Keenum rated # 6 in the NFL...last time we had a QB rated that low it was Farve #4
http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr


Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:12 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:02 am
Posts: 1631
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
I think Keenum played as a competent backup.

but you HAVE to give Teddy a start or two.

Imagine this scenario after the Bye;

Keenum Starts:win

Keenum Starts: loss

Keenum Starts: win

Keenum Starts: loss

Keenum Starts: win

Keenum Starts: win

Keenum Starts: loss

Keenum Starts: Keenum Injuried

Woot we made the playoffs and your options are Injured non playing Bradford. Sloter, or Teddy who hasn't gotten a start yet because Keenum is doing enough to win games. You are forced to start Bridgewater who looks rusty AF and you lose.

Teddy vs Case isnt the question

Its who is a more viable backup. Teddy or Sloter or Case.


Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:16 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4534
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
IrishViking wrote:
I think Keenum played as a competent backup.

but you HAVE to give Teddy a start or two.

Imagine this scenario after the Bye;

Keenum Starts:win

Keenum Starts: loss

Keenum Starts: win

Keenum Starts: loss

Keenum Starts: win

Keenum Starts: win

Keenum Starts: loss

Keenum Starts: Keenum Injuried

Woot we made the playoffs and your options are Injured non playing Bradford. Sloter, or Teddy who hasn't gotten a start yet because Keenum is doing enough to win games. You are forced to start Bridgewater who looks rusty AF and you lose.

Teddy vs Case isnt the question

Its who is a more viable backup. Teddy or Sloter or Case.


Excellent point. This is what I was saying earlier. Now is the time to give Teddy the start I believe. And the way our QB carousel has gone, I could definitely see your scenario happening. Teddy NEEDS in game action and it NEEDS to be soon. If not and Keenum goes down at the wrong time, it could end a season. I would love to see him get the start vs. Washington. Not an overly tough opponent but a good test for him and its on the road. I honestly dont see Teddy playing so poorly he loses us the game. When he goes in there, the confidence and excitement for everyone on this team is going to shoot through the roof IMO. I feel like the guys around him will bring his confidence up as well. And lets not forget, there is nobody cooler and calm under pressure than Teddy. If I'm Zimmer, as long as he looks up to bar and accurate in practice, I start him vs. Washington. It's perfect timing because he gets two full weeks of getting reps before our next game

_________________
Image


Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:51 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm
Posts: 6455
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
IrishViking wrote:
I think Keenum played as a competent backup.

but you HAVE to give Teddy a start or two.

Imagine this scenario after the Bye;

Keenum Starts:win

Keenum Starts: loss

Keenum Starts: win

Keenum Starts: loss

Keenum Starts: win

Keenum Starts: win

Keenum Starts: loss

Keenum Starts: Keenum Injuried

Woot we made the playoffs and your options are Injured non playing Bradford. Sloter, or Teddy who hasn't gotten a start yet because Keenum is doing enough to win games. You are forced to start Bridgewater who looks rusty AF and you lose.

Teddy vs Case isnt the question

Its who is a more viable backup. Teddy or Sloter or Case.


Excellent point. This is what I was saying earlier. Now is the time to give Teddy the start I believe. And the way our QB carousel has gone, I could definitely see your scenario happening. Teddy NEEDS in game action and it NEEDS to be soon. If not and Keenum goes down at the wrong time, it could end a season. I would love to see him get the start vs. Washington. Not an overly tough opponent but a good test for him and its on the road. I honestly dont see Teddy playing so poorly he loses us the game. When he goes in there, the confidence and excitement for everyone on this team is going to shoot through the roof IMO. I feel like the guys around him will bring his confidence up as well. And lets not forget, there is nobody cooler and calm under pressure than Teddy. If I'm Zimmer, as long as he looks up to bar and accurate in practice, I start him vs. Washington. It's perfect timing because he gets two full weeks of getting reps before our next game

I'll just say it worries me.

This is not a pushover game. Yes, Washington's O-line is banged up. And the Skins haven't been playing that well lately. But it's on the road in a place that's been a House of Horrors for us (lost last year, AP blew his knee out there). It's also a game we need to win. If we lose and Green Bay finds a way to beat the Lions at Lambeau, we'd slip to just a half-game ahead.

On the other hand, we have a HUGE opportunity this Sunday to build a big lead. If we win and Detroit beats the Pukers, we're 2.5 up in the division. Given that, I'd rather start Teddy in a game at home after we've built that cushion. But no matter who starts, I'm gonna pull hard for him. And I'm gonna be happy ... cuz I feel like we have three pretty darned good quarterbacks when they're healthy.

_________________
Image


Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:50 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4534
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
I'll just say it worries me.

This is not a pushover game. Yes, Washington's O-line is banged up. And the Skins haven't been playing that well lately. But it's on the road in a place that's been a House of Horrors for us (lost last year, AP blew his knee out there). It's also a game we need to win. If we lose and Green Bay finds a way to beat the Lions at Lambeau, we'd slip to just a half-game ahead.

On the other hand, we have a HUGE opportunity this Sunday to build a big lead. If we win and Detroit beats the Pukers, we're 2.5 up in the division. Given that, I'd rather start Teddy in a game at home after we've built that cushion. But no matter who starts, I'm gonna pull hard for him. And I'm gonna be happy ... cuz I feel like we have three pretty darned good quarterbacks when they're healthy.


Agreed too. I wouldnt mind waiting until we play LA at home and let the crowd go nuts when he comes out of the tunnel for the first time. I guess my main worry is first team practice reps. We all saw how poor Case looked vs Pitt when he didnt get any reps in practice. Teddy has the chance to gobble up a ton of first team reps this week and next. Is that going to effect Case?? Is it going to effect Teddy if he doesnt get enough of them?? That why I say this is perfect timing because he can get alot of these reps in now and it doesnt effect us because we have no game

_________________
Image


Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:56 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:02 am
Posts: 1631
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
I'll just say it worries me.

This is not a pushover game. Yes, Washington's O-line is banged up. And the Skins haven't been playing that well lately. But it's on the road in a place that's been a House of Horrors for us (lost last year, AP blew his knee out there). It's also a game we need to win. If we lose and Green Bay finds a way to beat the Lions at Lambeau, we'd slip to just a half-game ahead.

On the other hand, we have a HUGE opportunity this Sunday to build a big lead. If we win and Detroit beats the Pukers, we're 2.5 up in the division. Given that, I'd rather start Teddy in a game at home after we've built that cushion. But no matter who starts, I'm gonna pull hard for him. And I'm gonna be happy ... cuz I feel like we have three pretty darned good quarterbacks when they're healthy.


Agreed too. I wouldnt mind waiting until we play LA at home and let the crowd go nuts when he comes out of the tunnel for the first time. I guess my main worry is first team practice reps. We all saw how poor Case looked vs Pitt when he didnt get any reps in practice. Teddy has the chance to gobble up a ton of first team reps this week and next. Is that going to effect Case?? Is it going to effect Teddy if he doesnt get enough of them?? That why I say this is perfect timing because he can get alot of these reps in now and it doesnt effect us because we have no game


I get this point but OTOH after the bye is the only week you wont have to deal with the 'hot hands' argument for keeping Case in.


Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:22 am
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm
Posts: 6455
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
I'll just say it worries me.

This is not a pushover game. Yes, Washington's O-line is banged up. And the Skins haven't been playing that well lately. But it's on the road in a place that's been a House of Horrors for us (lost last year, AP blew his knee out there). It's also a game we need to win. If we lose and Green Bay finds a way to beat the Lions at Lambeau, we'd slip to just a half-game ahead.

On the other hand, we have a HUGE opportunity this Sunday to build a big lead. If we win and Detroit beats the Pukers, we're 2.5 up in the division. Given that, I'd rather start Teddy in a game at home after we've built that cushion. But no matter who starts, I'm gonna pull hard for him. And I'm gonna be happy ... cuz I feel like we have three pretty darned good quarterbacks when they're healthy.


Agreed too. I wouldnt mind waiting until we play LA at home and let the crowd go nuts when he comes out of the tunnel for the first time. I guess my main worry is first team practice reps. We all saw how poor Case looked vs Pitt when he didnt get any reps in practice. Teddy has the chance to gobble up a ton of first team reps this week and next. Is that going to effect Case?? Is it going to effect Teddy if he doesnt get enough of them?? That why I say this is perfect timing because he can get alot of these reps in now and it doesnt effect us because we have no game

I get it.

The only thing I'd say is that they actually don't practice that much this week. In fact, I think they did Monday and Tuesday, or Tuesday and Wednesday, and they're done for the week.

Of course, knowing what we we know about Teddy, he's probably still working.

Most of the speculation among reporters (and speculation is all it is ... the Vikings certainly aren't tipping their hand) has Keenum starting against the Redskins. All we can do is wait for the reports out of practice next week. If Teddy is getting first-team reps, that'll tell us what we need to know.

_________________
Image


Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:25 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4534
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
I'll just say it worries me.

This is not a pushover game. Yes, Washington's O-line is banged up. And the Skins haven't been playing that well lately. But it's on the road in a place that's been a House of Horrors for us (lost last year, AP blew his knee out there). It's also a game we need to win. If we lose and Green Bay finds a way to beat the Lions at Lambeau, we'd slip to just a half-game ahead.

On the other hand, we have a HUGE opportunity this Sunday to build a big lead. If we win and Detroit beats the Pukers, we're 2.5 up in the division. Given that, I'd rather start Teddy in a game at home after we've built that cushion. But no matter who starts, I'm gonna pull hard for him. And I'm gonna be happy ... cuz I feel like we have three pretty darned good quarterbacks when they're healthy.


Agreed too. I wouldnt mind waiting until we play LA at home and let the crowd go nuts when he comes out of the tunnel for the first time. I guess my main worry is first team practice reps. We all saw how poor Case looked vs Pitt when he didnt get any reps in practice. Teddy has the chance to gobble up a ton of first team reps this week and next. Is that going to effect Case?? Is it going to effect Teddy if he doesnt get enough of them?? That why I say this is perfect timing because he can get alot of these reps in now and it doesnt effect us because we have no game

I get it.

The only thing I'd say is that they actually don't practice that much this week. In fact, I think they did Monday and Tuesday, or Tuesday and Wednesday, and they're done for the week.

Of course, knowing what we we know about Teddy, he's probably still working.

Most of the speculation among reporters (and speculation is all it is ... the Vikings certainly aren't tipping their hand) has Keenum starting against the Redskins. All we can do is wait for the reports out of practice next week. If Teddy is getting first-team reps, that'll tell us what we need to know.


True. I didnt realize they practice so little during the bye week

_________________
Image


Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:55 pm
Profile
Pro Bowl Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:28 pm
Posts: 549
Post Re: Week 8 post game thoughts
J. Kapp 11 wrote:

Why is Teddy Bridgewater (who has also never led a playoff run) better than Case Keenum?


He would have if walsh didnt miss that stupid fg.....

And as far as this convo goes there is a reason keenum has been on 3 teams in 5 seasons. Teddy was looking primed for a breakout with how well he was slinging it in preseason before he got hurt. I know that was a while back but lets be real here. This team has a phenomenal defense, they are NOT however on par with the 2000 ravens or 2002 bucs where they can win with a mouthbreather at qb as long as he doesnt turn the ball over. This defense has its lapses. They still extend drives with penalties on third downs. They probably would be the leagues top defense if not for that and the more than likely league leading garbage time 80 yard drives they seem to give up every win.

Keenum, as much as i like the guy and love his attitude, is erratic. He misses alot of open receivers, he overthrows on out routes pretty consistently. He has a good pocket presence and uses his blockers. But he is so inconsistent and that worries me. Im tired of settling for freaking game managers. Shurmur has been running a damn good offense this year. And bridgewater was showing signs of promise in this current system vs the system of arguably my most hated coach to have ever existed, norv turner. It was immediate and very noticeable. And then boom, down he went.

They need to start him now before its too late.


Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.