View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:57 am



Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Sendejo Suspended 1 game. 
Author Message
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm
Posts: 6455
Post Re: Sendejo Suspended 1 game.
dead_poet wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
Just because I don't want this to be buried in the "NFL Talk" section ...

I think it sucks that Andrew Sendejo got suspended for playing hard, but Ezekiel Elliott has once again avoids serving his suspension for beating a woman.

There. I connected it to this thread. And it still sucks. Hope Kansas City rips Dallas a new one.


I'd be shocked if he wasn't ultimately suspended the rest of the regular season.

I'll believe it when I see it, DP. Meanwhile, I hope you're right.

_________________
Image


Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:30 pm
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17668
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: Sendejo Suspended 1 game.
I agree, and remember AD was essentially suspended for a season as well, and so was Ray Rice. Yet Elliot keeps walking free by playing the legal system like a dirty lawyer.
But for Sendejo's case, he was playing the game. He hit a player hard, which is no doubt what he was taught to do as he was learning the game. This is why the NFL is having problems.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23453
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Sendejo Suspended 1 game.
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
Just because I don't want this to be buried in the "NFL Talk" section ...

I think it sucks that Andrew Sendejo got suspended for playing hard, but Ezekiel Elliott has once again avoids serving his suspension for beating a woman.

There. I connected it to this thread. And it still sucks. Hope Kansas City rips Dallas a new one.


I'd be shocked if he wasn't ultimately suspended the rest of the regular season.

I'll believe it when I see it, DP. Meanwhile, I hope you're right.


Like Starcaps and countless others, the NFL hates losing and always seem to get their man eventually. From what I read, Zeke doesn't have a great chance with this last-ditch effort.

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:41 am
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm
Posts: 6455
Post Re: Sendejo Suspended 1 game.
dead_poet wrote:
Like Starcaps and countless others, the NFL hates losing and always seem to get their man eventually. From what I read, Zeke doesn't have a great chance with this last-ditch effort.

You're right. The thing that angers me is that this can keeps getting kicked down the street. Three times, Zeke was supposed to start serving this. Three times, the legal system has allowed him to keep playing. Meanwhile, Jerry's boys stay in the race.

Again, I hope the Chiefs destroy the Cowboys.

_________________
Image


Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:58 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23453
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Sendejo Suspended 1 game.
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Like Starcaps and countless others, the NFL hates losing and always seem to get their man eventually. From what I read, Zeke doesn't have a great chance with this last-ditch effort.

You're right. The thing that angers me is that this can keeps getting kicked down the street. Three times, Zeke was supposed to start serving this. Three times, the legal system has allowed him to keep playing. Meanwhile, Jerry's boys stay in the race.

Again, I hope the Chiefs destroy the Cowboys.


Me, too. Frankly it's probably worse for the team to lose him during the second half of the season. Good.

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:17 am
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 am
Posts: 2861
Location: Missouri
Post Re: Sendejo Suspended 1 game.
dead_poet wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Like Starcaps and countless others, the NFL hates losing and always seem to get their man eventually. From what I read, Zeke doesn't have a great chance with this last-ditch effort.

You're right. The thing that angers me is that this can keeps getting kicked down the street. Three times, Zeke was supposed to start serving this. Three times, the legal system has allowed him to keep playing. Meanwhile, Jerry's boys stay in the race.

Again, I hope the Chiefs destroy the Cowboys.


Me, too. Frankly it's probably worse for the team to lose him during the second half of the season. Good.
Wouldn't it be great if they pushed this out to week 13 and he had to miss the last 5 games of the season and their playoff game?


Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:58 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.