View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Sendejo Suspended 1 game. 
Hall of Famer

Post Re: Sendejo Suspended 1 game.
dead_poet wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
Just because I don't want this to be buried in the "NFL Talk" section ...

I think it sucks that Andrew Sendejo got suspended for playing hard, but Ezekiel Elliott has once again avoids serving his suspension for beating a woman.

There. I connected it to this thread. And it still sucks. Hope Kansas City rips Dallas a new one.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't ultimately suspended the rest of the regular season.

I'll believe it when I see it, DP. Meanwhile, I hope you're right.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:30 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

I agree, and remember AD was essentially suspended for a season as well, and so was Ray Rice. Yet Elliot keeps walking free by playing the legal system like a dirty lawyer.
But for Sendejo's case, he was playing the game. He hit a player hard, which is no doubt what he was taught to do as he was learning the game. This is why the NFL is having problems.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
Commissioner

J. Kapp 11 wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
Just because I don't want this to be buried in the "NFL Talk" section ...

I think it sucks that Andrew Sendejo got suspended for playing hard, but Ezekiel Elliott has once again avoids serving his suspension for beating a woman.

There. I connected it to this thread. And it still sucks. Hope Kansas City rips Dallas a new one.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't ultimately suspended the rest of the regular season.

I'll believe it when I see it, DP. Meanwhile, I hope you're right.

Like Starcaps and countless others, the NFL hates losing and always seem to get their man eventually. From what I read, Zeke doesn't have a great chance with this last-ditch effort.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:41 am
Hall of Famer

dead_poet wrote:
Like Starcaps and countless others, the NFL hates losing and always seem to get their man eventually. From what I read, Zeke doesn't have a great chance with this last-ditch effort.

You're right. The thing that angers me is that this can keeps getting kicked down the street. Three times, Zeke was supposed to start serving this. Three times, the legal system has allowed him to keep playing. Meanwhile, Jerry's boys stay in the race.

Again, I hope the Chiefs destroy the Cowboys.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:58 pm
Commissioner

J. Kapp 11 wrote:
dead_poet wrote:

You're right. The thing that angers me is that this can keeps getting kicked down the street. Three times, Zeke was supposed to start serving this. Three times, the legal system has allowed him to keep playing. Meanwhile, Jerry's boys stay in the race.

Me, too. Frankly it's probably worse for the team to lose him during the second half of the season. Good.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:17 am
Career Elite Player

dead_poet wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
dead_poet wrote:

Me, too. Frankly it's probably worse for the team to lose him during the second half of the season. Good.
Wouldn't it be great if they pushed this out to week 13 and he had to miss the last 5 games of the season and their playoff game?

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2