Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

Steven Ridley a Viking
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29964
Page 1 of 1

Author:  autobon7 [ Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:22 am ]
Post subject:  Steven Ridley a Viking

My son just texted me. No details will look them up

Author:  Pondering Her Percy [ Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Steven Ridley a Viking

Vikings signed RB Stevan Ridley.
Ridley worked out along with a handful of other free agents Wednesday. While he has had success in the past, Ridley has looked past it his last several stops. He is just a depth signing and not a real threat to Latavius Murray's workload.

via rotoworld

Author:  autobon7 [ Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Steven Ridley a Viking

I don't mind this signing because I've been so down on McKinnon. In fact I'd like to see more of Ham rather than "jet"

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Steven Ridley a Viking

autobon7 wrote:
I don't mind this signing because I've been so down on McKinnon. In fact I'd like to see more of Ham rather than "jet"
Me too. He looks so much slower than he did his rookie year.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  soflavike [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Steven Ridley a Viking

And just like that, Stevan Ridley is no longer a Viking.... he was released to make room for WR Michael Floyd. Looks like we're going with two HB's and one FB. :confused:

Author:  Dames [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Steven Ridley a Viking

soflavike wrote:
And just like that, Stevan Ridley is no longer a Viking.... he was released to make room for WR Michael Floyd. Looks like we're going with two HB's and one FB. :confused:

Let us remember the good times we had with Ridley...

Stevan, we hardly knew ye. :burp:

Author:  Raptorman [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Steven Ridley a Viking

soflavike wrote:
And just like that, Stevan Ridley is no longer a Viking.... he was released to make room for WR Michael Floyd. Looks like we're going with two HB's and one FB. :confused:


And 7, count em, seven, Wide Receivers.

12 Adams, Rodney
13 Coley, Stacy
14 Diggs, Stefon
18 Floyd, Michael
19 Thielen, Adam
11 Treadwell, Laquon
17 Wright, Jarius

Author:  FullWood [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Steven Ridley a Viking

That didn't take long. Can we trust Case Keenum to throw the ball 35+ times?

Author:  FullWood [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Steven Ridley a Viking

I think we should of had him since both are running backs are coming off ankle injuries which is very significant to someone who runs the ball. All athletes in fact.

Author:  Just Me [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Steven Ridley a Viking

FullWood wrote:
That didn't take long. Can we trust Case Keenum to throw the ball 35+ times?


Bradford is starting. (Unless you know something I don't) :wink:

Author:  FullWood [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Steven Ridley a Viking

Just Me wrote:
FullWood wrote:
That didn't take long. Can we trust Case Keenum to throw the ball 35+ times?


Bradford is starting. (Unless you know something I don't) :wink:


lol oops did I say Case Keenum I meant Sam Bradford :v):

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/