Buccaneers @ Vikings Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 3

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Buccaneers @ Vikings Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Pondering Her Percy wrote:I agree with Cliff. Granted, it is a problem but whatever we discuss on here isnt going to solve the problem going on in the NFL and it's going to turn this board upside down. I think these guys are a##holes for kneeling. I think it's ignorant. I'm as far from a racist as they come but the whole kneeling and holding up the fist crap is what's causing this uproar because every little thing someone says is considered "racist" now and these guys feel like they have to act on it. No other sport is doing this. I can say this crap 100 times on here but it's not going to stop them or solve anything. And it's going to turn into battles on here. I just want to talk football with you guys and enjoy how our Vikings are playing right now. Whats going on in the world right now is somehow eventually going to have to solve itself. 50 guys on a message board arent going to solve it.

Did you know Jackie Robinson did the same thing for the same reason?
Did you know the National Anthem has a verse about killing slaves and that Keys himself owned slaves?

Sports has helped change and shape history so I think it's hard to separate the two.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
S197
Fenrir

Re: Buccaneers @ Vikings Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week

Post by S197 »

As Cliff mentioned, there is presently discussion on how to move forward on this subject. That being said, right now the rules of this forum are very clear. No politics allowed.

I will be locking this thread for now but that doesn't mean this is the end of the matter, lets just hold off until we can get situated, it's a touchy subject.

Cliff and the mods are available via PM if you have questions or concerns.