Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

Vikings-Steelers Game Thread
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29934
Page 4 of 9

Author:  soflavike [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

PurpleMustReign wrote:
Yes let's keep running it up the middle for losses. Good play calling.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


Hey, we know how to drop back to pass and lose yards, too!

Author:  Pondering Her Percy [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

That's not even on Remmers. Keenum is not stepping into the pocket. He just keeps running backwards

Author:  SP1966 [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Week 1 Offense: All kinds of awesome!
Week 2 Offense: LOL

Two penalties are the difference so far, but this offensive line still sucks, Keenum has no chance. Good thing Bradford isn't playing or they'd finish screwing up his knee.

Author:  S197 [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

For a backup, Robison sure gets a lot of snaps.

Author:  soflavike [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

SP1966 wrote:
Week 1 Offense: All kinds of awesome!
Week 2 Offense: LOL

Two penalties are the difference so far, but this offensive line still sucks, Keenum has no chance. Good thing Bradford isn't playing or they'd finish screwing up his knee.


Keenum is the variable... he's hesitating and his reads are slow. Sam gets rid of the ball as soon as he sees his man and makes a quick read. Sam also knows how to use the pocket... Keenum is backpedaling. Hard to throw well on your heels.

Author:  SP1966 [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

soflavike wrote:
SP1966 wrote:
Week 1 Offense: All kinds of awesome!
Week 2 Offense: LOL

Two penalties are the difference so far, but this offensive line still sucks, Keenum has no chance. Good thing Bradford isn't playing or they'd finish screwing up his knee.


Keenum is the variable... he's hesitating and his reads are slow. Sam gets rid of the ball as soon as he sees his man and makes a quick read. Sam also knows how to use the pocket... Keenum is backpedaling. Hard to throw well on your heels.


Sam got rid of the ball quickly last year, last week he had all day. Last year the team sucked, last week they didn't.

Yes they miss Sam, but they'd still be struggling with the pressure.

Author:  808vikingsfan [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Defense giving too much time

Author:  PurpleKoolaid [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Dline is playing as poor as the Oline is

Author:  soflavike [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Crap, Newman... gotta catch that ball, bro.

Author:  soflavike [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Mr. Roethlisberger, meet Danielle Hunter. :twisted:

Author:  soflavike [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Watch them kneel on it.

Author:  808vikingsfan [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

SP1966 wrote:
soflavike wrote:
SP1966 wrote:
Week 1 Offense: All kinds of awesome!
Week 2 Offense: LOL

Two penalties are the difference so far, but this offensive line still sucks, Keenum has no chance. Good thing Bradford isn't playing or they'd finish screwing up his knee.


Keenum is the variable... he's hesitating and his reads are slow. Sam gets rid of the ball as soon as he sees his man and makes a quick read. Sam also knows how to use the pocket... Keenum is backpedaling. Hard to throw well on your heels.


Sam got rid of the ball quickly last year, last week he had all day. Last year the team sucked, last week they didn't.

Yes they miss Sam, but they'd still be struggling with the pressure.


Hard to say. If the passing game was successful early on, it might have opened up the running game. Vikings have been in a lot of poor situations too

Author:  PurpleKoolaid [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

3 whole points.

Author:  soflavike [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

What the heck did the Bears see in Mike Glennon? The dude is straight up terrible.

Author:  S197 [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Whoever is the WR scout for the Steelers should be making buckets of money. Brown, Bryant, and Smith were all late picks. Still pisses me off we didn't get Bryant.

Author:  808vikingsfan [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Would be nice to open the 2nd half with a TD.

Author:  soflavike [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Keenum reminds me of Ponder. SLOOOOOOOW read... incomplete.

Author:  soflavike [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Well, it's clear Quigley's not a thrower.

Author:  PurpleKoolaid [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

I think we are watching the real Vikings today. Ive had enough.

Author:  me4get [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

that was PI on the fake punt.

Author:  allday1991 [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Thought Cook was a good receiving back, though the first two games he has hands of stone.

Author:  808vikingsfan [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

808vikingsfan wrote:
Would be nice to open the 2nd half with a TD.


Would be nice to open up with a 3rd down conversion.

Wow. This may be game over.

Author:  Cliff [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

This is rough to watch.

Author:  808vikingsfan [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Great series by the defense.

Special teams, not so much. Costly mistakes.

Author:  soflavike [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

Boy, I sure hope Sam's knee feels better next week.

Author:  CbusVikesFan [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

soflavike wrote:
Keenum reminds me of Ponder. SLOOOOOOOW read... incomplete.

Curse of the #7 jersey

Author:  S197 [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

All these stupid penalties, and from vets no less, is unacceptable.

Author:  Craws84 [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

This is depressing

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Author:  allday1991 [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

S197 wrote:
All these stupid penalties, and from vets no less, is unacceptable.


Typical vikings.

Author:  Pondering Her Percy [ Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vikings-Steelers Game Thread

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
I think we are watching the real Vikings today. Ive had enough.


Lol another ridiculous over reaction by you. Have shut down pitts offense since those two touchdowns and have to start a backup QB but yeah this is the "real Vikings". :roll:

Page 4 of 9 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/