Bradfords knee??

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5490
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:58 pm

J. Kapp 11 wrote:Wow. This is hilarious.

Stay off VMB for ONE DAY, and Spieldope has completely buried himself under his "expert opinions."

A word of advice, Spieldope. Go away. You're not an expert. You're not educating anyone. You're simply ... annoying. Like a 3-year-old who continually pees his pants just because he CAN and it's fun to pi$$ off his parents.

You are now on my foe list. Enjoy kindergarten.
:lol: :lol: I literally just laughed out loud at this
0 x
Image

FireSpieldope
Backup
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 am

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by FireSpieldope » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Dude omg. Fans are part of the pro bowl voting dude. The QBs in the pro bowl that year were Carr, Tyrod, Eli, Wilson, Teddy and Winston!!! Who the hell else is going to play in the pro bowl when literally every elite to legit NFL QB was not playing in it. I think next in line was Ryan Fitzpatrick if they didnt choose Teddy. Fricken Tyrod Taylor made it for god sakes. I live near Buffalo and watch them a lot. He's not a good QB. At all.

You're really trying to "educate me" by using pro bowl voting :lol: :lol:

No less you just said Teddy was a GREAT player that year. He was at best average. He threw 14 TDs in 17 games. Barely threw for over 3000 yards. Quit using the excuse of AP hindering the pass offense. Brett Favre threw 33 touchdowns in '09 and AP went for 1400 and 18 TDs. He didnt hinder the pass offense. We just didnt have good QBs here since he's been around outside of Favre and Teddy was a far, far second. Thats probably the biggest joke of an excuse that I've ever heard. Who hindered Teddy's production in '14?? Since AP wasnt around??? Because he also threw 14 TDs that year along with 12 INTs.

Your excuses are lame man. Trust me, there is a reason not a single person on here agrees with your take. And you cant take the hint. Instead, you're putting yourself in the same sentence as "experts" :lol: This argument alone has made me realize your football knowledge is as low as it goes. I have you foed. I'm not reading anymore of your posts. You've wasted enough of my time and energy. I'm mad at myself that I actually put this much time into it. Instead of trying to come on here and "educate" us, maybe you should go try and educate yourself first
If making the Probowl was that easy then what year did Bradford make the Probowl again? I'm guessing he must have at least 3-4 in 7 years?

oops, ZERO! :appl:

Voting by the fans? Time to educate you again.

The NFL Probowl rosters are determined using the votes of fans, players and coaches, with each group counting for one-third of the value.

So essentially most of the Fans, Coaches and Players think Bradford sucks, because he never has made a Probowl.

But YOU are the real expert huh? Nice try kid. :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5490
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:30 pm

And I quote:
Fans are part of the pro bowl voting dude.
0 x
Image

User avatar
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver
Posts: 18555
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: Crystal, MN
Contact:

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by PurpleMustReign » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:34 pm

Why is this being allowed?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

User avatar
Rhodes Closed
Starter
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:21 am
Location: Sleepy Eye, Minnesota

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by Rhodes Closed » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:52 pm

From the looks of it Cliff isn't on yet. That's why this is why it's happened for so long probably. Either that or the mods need a laugh once in a while.
0 x

FireSpieldope
Backup
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 am

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by FireSpieldope » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Pondering Her Percy wrote:And I quote:
Point is Coaches and Players are the majority vote. So Teddy has made the Probowl and Sam Hasn't. Teddy is 1 for 3 and

-Sam is 0 for 7.

Teddy has 1 winning season, what should have been 1 playoff victory with the game winning drive in the last minute and

-Sam is 0 - 7. No winnings season. Never played in a playoff game.

Eventually any good QB gets it done at least once. You can't make excuses for a guy forever. Like Steve McNair made it to the Superbowl with Jeff Fisher.

So Sam has never had a winning season. Has a career pass YPA of 6.6 amongst the bottom end QB's. Never won a playoff game. Never a pro bowl even. Has had two ACL's and now long term arthritis maybe, i.e. can't play. Yet you think he is better then Teddy? :whistle:

I'm not trying to bash the guy, just tell you the facts. Of any QB in the league Sam is likely the easiest to Sack with his poor mobility and pocket presence. That's where lots of people don't see why he isn't good. It's always someone else's fault. You need to be able to evade the rush, side step the rush, move up in the pocket and make throws. That's where he fails. The avg Joe just sees the pressure, they don't see the reason the pressure got there annd made the sack had lots to do with the QB not making the throw quicker or eluding the rush extending the play. He looks good with the Red jersey on, too bad they play tackle on Sundays.
0 x

User avatar
Rhodes Closed
Starter
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:21 am
Location: Sleepy Eye, Minnesota

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by Rhodes Closed » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:00 pm

As others may have mentioned, you can put the arrogance to rest, or take it to the PM's, lest you suffer the fate of jordysghost. Also, some friendly advice, colorful nicknames do not help your argument. It's Spielman and Bradford. Nothing else. If you have a problem with that, this is not the place for you then. To get this thread on track, does anybody have any updates on Sam?
0 x

User avatar
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver
Posts: 18555
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: Crystal, MN
Contact:

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by PurpleMustReign » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:01 pm

Rhodes Closed wrote:As others may have mentioned, you can put the arrogance to rest, or take it to the PM's, lest you suffer the fate of jordysghost. Also, some friendly advice, colorful nicknames do not help your argument. It's Spielman and Bradford. Nothing else. If you have a problem with that, this is not the place for you then. To get this thread on track, does anybody have any updates on Sam?
I read somewhere rat Teddy may be activated this weekend? I wonder if he would play if Keenum can't?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

FireSpieldope
Backup
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 am

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by FireSpieldope » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Rhodes Closed wrote:As others may have mentioned, you can put the arrogance to rest, or take it to the PM's, lest you suffer the fate of jordysghost. Also, some friendly advice, colorful nicknames do not help your argument. It's Spielman and Bradford. Nothing else. If you have a problem with that, this is not the place for you then. To get this thread on track, does anybody have any updates on Sam?
It's all in good fun mate. Some people can't handle being wrong and others are simply slow learners. As fans we can't accept mediocrity anymore and expect to see a SB. Thats why we need to hold our Front office accountable. If the purple goggled homers get offended so be it.
0 x

User avatar
Rhodes Closed
Starter
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:21 am
Location: Sleepy Eye, Minnesota

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by Rhodes Closed » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Again statements like that does not help your case. Everyone here wants what's best for Minnesota, but you cannot make presumptions that people here are homers. Everyone here has made silly statements about what's best for the team, but it should be noted you have thrown rather backhanded insults around (as others have done too). That is against the rules. Want my opinion? Stop arguing and drop the subject. We're all friends here and I'd prefer it stay that way. It would be a shame if you and PHP were banned over something silly like Teddy vs. Bradford and stats that are not infallible.
0 x

User avatar
PsyDanny
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:24 am
Location: south minneapolis
Contact:

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by PsyDanny » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:11 pm

FireSpieldope wrote:Some people can't handle being wrong and others are simply slow learners.
Please enlighten those of us who are in error and are not sufficient to your standards.

Or maybe better yet, just leave. Your condescension is showing.
0 x
"My anterior orifice is forever causing me extreme difficulty;
therefore, I shall endeavor to acquire some self-control."

User avatar
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver
Posts: 18555
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: Crystal, MN
Contact:

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by PurpleMustReign » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:41 pm

Is this place moderated anymore?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

User avatar
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7035
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by J. Kapp 11 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:51 pm

Rhodes Closed wrote:To get this thread on track, does anybody have any updates on Sam?
Thank you.

Unfortunately, no news on Sam. The Vikings have been remarkably tight-lipped about him since the Chinese fire drill in Chicago.

Only word is that he made the trip to London but sat out Thursday's practice.

Case Keenum was limited, as well. Sure hope the O-line can keep him clean Sunday. Last week, he didn't even take a single hit. We need that again. Really don't want to hand the keys over to an untested rookie.
0 x
Image
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.

User avatar
Rhodes Closed
Starter
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:21 am
Location: Sleepy Eye, Minnesota

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by Rhodes Closed » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Some may find this strange, but I find Bradford traveling all the way to England to be a good sign. I dunno but my reasoning would be with the problems he has been having lately, travelling by air for that long must mean his leg is at least good enough for air travel or else he would have never been brought along. I could be wrong though and just rambling; I am very drunk at the moment lol.
0 x

FireSpieldope
Backup
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 am

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by FireSpieldope » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:13 am

Rhodes Closed wrote:Again statements like that does not help your case. Everyone here wants what's best for Minnesota, but you cannot make presumptions that people here are homers. Everyone here has made silly statements about what's best for the team, but it should be noted you have thrown rather backhanded insults around (as others have done too). That is against the rules. Want my opinion? Stop arguing and drop the subject. We're all friends here and I'd prefer it stay that way. It would be a shame if you and PHP were banned over something silly like Teddy vs. Bradford and stats that are not infallible.
I didn't know being a Homer was such a horrible thing. :beerock:
0 x

Post Reply