Bradfords knee??

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Nunin
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by Nunin »

Maelstrom88 wrote: Keenum until they are realistically eliminated from the playoffs. If Teddy can play start him. Then I'd like to see what Sloter has before trading up for a QB in the draft.
cool...just curious
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Nunin wrote:
seems presumptive about teddy.

i'm wanting to be positive about bradford......but it sounds fishy to me.
Yeah. I'd be surprised if Bridgwater sees the field this year.

As far as Bradford goes, I think he's out at least another week.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
SP1966
Franchise Player

Post by SP1966 »

PurpleMustReign wrote:If your team is good enough, they don't have to be sneaky about their starting players.
Did you watch the game? This team isn't good enough.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

SP1966 wrote: Did you watch the game? This team isn't good enough.
My point is, he gets no advantage doing that.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

This teem will be ravaged by Tampa Bay without Bradford. I think the season is basically over if he cannot start in a win against Tampa Bay. We have 3 divisional games (Bears, Lions, Packers) and then the very good Ravens. We could conceivably lose every game without Bradford except the Bears game. Assuming a Bears win and a loss in the other games, we are 2-5 with a starter coming off his THIRD knee injury. I don't like our chances unless we can get Bradford. The season is over without him. If he is shelved for the next 6 games we are going 2-4 at best (Bears, Browns).
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

I don't think Zimmer knows. Hell, Bradford didn't know until right before the game.
Nunin
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Nunin »

let it be known that i'm not advocating for kaepernick. bradford has played 2 full seasons on that knee and had zero issues, now all of a sudden it's swelling up, but that's normal? i doubt it. it's huge red flag

they lost a year planning to man their o-line with 3 guys ravaged by injuries. i sure hope they are looking ahead here and not counting on bradford or teddy to be the guy going forward. i love bradford in purple....but i don't like case keenam at all.

not to be an alarmist, but at this point it's entirely plausible that we are looking at keenam, sloter and a rookie as starting qb next year. even if bradford can/does recover fully, he's one play behind an inexperienced line from being done. i also don't believe tb will come back fully.

what should this team do?
SP1966
Franchise Player

Post by SP1966 »

Nunin wrote:what should this team do?
Kap is never the answer, the question is irrelevant.
Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dmizzle0 »

To be honest Id take him over our backups. He at least he could scramble.
Nunin
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Nunin »

SP1966 wrote: Kap is never the answer, the question is irrelevant.
comprehend much?
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Nunin wrote: comprehend much?
Chill. What were you expecting with your question?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mansquatch »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:Typical Vikings crappy luck.
This is all you need to know about Bradford's Knee right now. Not much else you can do or say about it. This is so frustrating as a fan. Last year the guy gets mauled on any snap he doesn't make a pass in 1.5 seconds. This year he barely gets touched and his knee swells. Only the Vikings.
Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all of the time thing - Vince Lombardi
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

SP1966 wrote: Did you watch the game? This team isn't good enough.
Well I can tell you the Packers and Falcons arent good enough either I guess because I can just about guarantee the Packers and Falcons look no different than us on the road at Pittsburgh with no Rodgers or Ryan. Man I really dont know what you guys expect or expected. Are you really going to sit there and tell me the Packers with Brett Hundley or the Falcons with Matt Schaub are going to give Pittsburgh a run for their money on the road?? Give me a break. No less neither team has as good of a defense as we do. So no starting QB and a weaker defense are you going to tell me Atlanta or GB could run with Pitt on the road? It doesnt matter how good or bad this team is, you arent pulling off that feat without your starting QB and if you did it'd be nothing short of a miracle. Either way, I'll wait for a response.......
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
autobon7
All Pro Elite Player

Post by autobon7 »

Nunin wrote:if bradford's knee turns to mush, do you sign kaepernick?
Absolutely not.....I think you roll with Keenum until either Bradford is able or Teddy. If Keenum shows no signs of improvement after a few more games then hand Slotter the keys. At that point the season may well be over anyway.
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

autobon7 wrote: Absolutely not.....I think you roll with Keenum until either Bradford is able or Teddy. If Keenum shows no signs of improvement after a few more games then hand Slotter the keys. At that point the season may well be over anyway.
exactly, stop gap until Teddy can play and then let him get back up to NFL speed the last 6-8 games of the season. Then you can decide if he is worth keeping or not.