Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29873
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Maelstrom88 [ Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

With the offense switching to Shurmur and our WRs I'm going to say over. I think he will have a career year unless the oline gets him killed.

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

Over.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  JDLon [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

sorry, up all night with the baby and clicked the wrong one! Ignore that under!!

20 last season and offense looks a lot better this time round. Also Cook will offer another pass option we haven't really had/utilised at RB

Author:  Grashopa [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

definitely over.

Maybe the poll should've been for 30 TDs

Author:  autobon7 [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

Over......OL simply cannot be as bad as last year plus too many positive additions to the offense.

Author:  akvikingsfan [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

Even. I think he'll be right at 25.

Author:  PacificNorseWest [ Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

Only way he doesn't go over is if he gets injured...Which is something to strongly consider given his history. :lol:


That's not funny though. :?

Author:  5thWave [ Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

Surprised me to see this stat:

http://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2017/08 ... m-thielen/

Quote:
With a Pro Football Focus rating of 142.8, Adam Thielen was the NFL’s highest rated wide receiver on “go” routes for the 2016 season.

Pro Football Focus ✔ @PFF
Underrated
4:16 AM - Aug 14, 2017
11 11 Replies 216 216 Retweets 523 523 likes

The rating is determined by the passer rating that is generated when targeting a receiver and Sam Bradford saw his passer rating skyrocket when he chucked it to No. 19. Thielen was one of 39 wide receivers who qualified for the list with 15 or more targets on such routes.

It’s not a surprise to see Thielen register such a high rating. His breakout season set career highs in yards (967), catches (69) and touchdowns (five). His 202 yards on 12 catches in Week 16 at Green Bay tied for the third highest single game receiving yards total in franchise history.

Last season was a big year for Detroit Lakes’ favorite son. Now with a full offense to get comfortable with Bradford and familiarize himself with Pat Shurmur’s offense, 2017 should be even bigger.


Amari Cooper was 2nd at 137.2

I'd love to see Thielen's TD production increase to about 12.

Author:  GoldenBear91 [ Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

autobon7 wrote:
Over......OL simply cannot be as bad as last year plus too many positive additions to the offense.

How did the O line get better?

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

GoldenBear91 wrote:
autobon7 wrote:
Over......OL simply cannot be as bad as last year plus too many positive additions to the offense.

How did the O line get better?
Clemmons not being a starter is a big step in that direction.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  jackal [ Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

I voted under from what I have seen thus far ...

Our OL hasn't impressed me ...

Bradford hasn't been on fire either

Author:  5thWave [ Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

True dat.

But pre-season game #3 is the only one I would put ANY stock in as to a season preview. It still doesn't excuse o-line performance.

And still I wonder how much the coaches want kept under wraps before the regular season starts as regards the offensive play-calling. Rarely does pre-season record resemble regular season record.

Author:  raddmann [ Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

Under. Diggs will be injured as usual and Theilan returns to average.

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

raddmann wrote:
Under. Diggs will be injured as usual and Theilan returns to average.
Has Diggs missed time for injury in his career?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  Hunter Morrow [ Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

I just took the under after the three preseason games. The starters have had 12 possessions and zero touchdowns to show for it. He had twenty touchdowns last year and I have seen nothing that indicates he's gonna score 30 percent more touchdowns.

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

Hunter Morrow wrote:
I just took the under after the three preseason games. The starters have had 12 possessions and zero touchdowns to show for it. He had twenty touchdowns last year and I have seen nothing that indicates he's gonna score 30 percent more touchdowns.
How many FGs? I didn't remember them scoring a point.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  S197 [ Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

PurpleMustReign wrote:
raddmann wrote:
Under. Diggs will be injured as usual and Theilan returns to average.
Has Diggs missed time for injury in his career?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


I want to say he missed at least 3 games last year but I'm too lazy to check. He's definitely missed games over his career though.

Author:  HardcoreVikesFan [ Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

Nothing I have seen this offseason and preseason has inspired me to suddenly believe Sam Bradford will become an elite passer. Give me the under.

Author:  Hunter Morrow [ Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

PurpleMustReign wrote:
Hunter Morrow wrote:
I just took the under after the three preseason games. The starters have had 12 possessions and zero touchdowns to show for it. He had twenty touchdowns last year and I have seen nothing that indicates he's gonna score 30 percent more touchdowns.
How many FGs? I didn't remember them scoring a point.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


I think 1 field goal or maybe 2 field goals the last game against the Seahawks is all the points from the starters.
I know for sure it is 1. Wahoo, right?

:roll:

Author:  John_Viveiros [ Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bradford Over/Under 25 TDs?

Over.

For the rest of his Vikings career. Unless you are talking about 2017 only, in which case this offense looks to be in line for maybe 8 TD's total this year.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/