Old guy here

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Jerry Brown
Waterboy

Old guy here

Post by Jerry Brown »

I'm 77 years old and have rooted for the Vikes since their birth. I just want to give a shout out to number 98 whoever he is he makes the Vikings a wonderful team-keep up the good work and we will get there before I die? :tongue: :tongue: :D :)
Just found out he is Mr. Joseph best player award needs to go to him!
Last edited by Jerry Brown on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: Old guy here

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Jerry Brown wrote:I'm 77 years old and have rooted for the Vikes since their birth. I just want to give a shout out to number 98 whoever he is he makes the Vikings a wonderful team-keep up the good work and we will get there before I die? :tongue: :tongue: :D :)
That's Linval Joseph. I feel a SB coming sooner than later!! Good to have you on here Jerry!
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Jerry Brown
Waterboy

Post by Jerry Brown »

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Jerry Brown wrote:I'm 77 years old and have rooted for the Vikes since their birth. I just want to give a shout out to number 98 whoever he is he makes the Vikings a wonderful team-keep up the good work and we will get there before I die? :tongue: :tongue: :D :)
That's Linval Joseph. I feel a SB coming sooner than later!! Good to have you on here Jerry!
All the guys are soooo! good I hope they take on 2018 and really cover all the basis and trounce the game with the Minnesota Spirit! You guys so deserve it and our support! Thank you for you being here.
PhillyVike
Practice Squad

Post by PhillyVike »

Much respect to Elder Viking Brown :bowdown: :smilevike:
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

Cool, someone I know that is older than me! Welcome to the funny farm.
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Waif, isn't his name supposed to be Brad?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Thaumaturgist »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Waif, isn't his name supposed to be Brad?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Yes Brad. It's supposed to be Brad.

Brad
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Glad you're here, Jerry Brown. Welcome to the Old-Timer's Wing of the Vikings Fan Club. I've been a live-and-die Vikings fan since '69.

Here's the deal for me. This team IS going to hoist the trophy before I check out of this life. Unlike many longtime fans, I am confident of that.

Keep reading. Keep posting. Stay cool. You're welcome here.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
suncoastvike
Practice Squad

Post by suncoastvike »

Getting one before we die seems to be the Viking motto. Hang in there hopefully one day all the planets align. The doors to Valhalla open for us and we celebrate in the great hall. While we're alive I'm saying.
:govikes: :smilevike:
''A successful coach needs a patient wife, loyal dog, and a great quarterback ~ and not necessarily in that order''