View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Bishop Sankey 
Franchise Player

Post Bishop Sankey
I didn't even realize this but the Vikings signed Bishop Sankey back in November to the practice squad. He is a former 2014 2nd round pick for the Titans and started 12 games with pedestrian stats. Any thoughts on this guy? Do you think he could break the roster if AP gets cut? Is he competition for McKinnon or Asiata?

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:53 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post Re: Bishop Sankey
720pete wrote:
I didn't even realize this but the Vikings signed Bishop Sankey back in November to the practice squad. He is a former 2014 2nd round pick for the Titans and started 12 games with pedestrian stats. Any thoughts on this guy? Do you think he could break the roster if AP gets cut? Is he competition for McKinnon or Asiata?

I cant imagine anyone is much worse than Matt Asiata from a running standpoint. Sankey has bounced all over the league. I cant imagine he would do much here either. He's been a huge bust

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:16 am
Starting Wide Receiver

Post Re: Bishop Sankey
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
720pete wrote:

I cant imagine anyone is much worse than Matt Asiata from a running standpoint. Sankey has bounced all over the league. I cant imagine he would do much here either. He's been a huge bust

Asiata should be a FB. His blocking is way better than line and he is really good at catching the ball. Line has never impressed me in either of those areas.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]