View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:46 am



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Mike Harris and his health 
Author Message
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm
Posts: 1544
Post Mike Harris and his health
Mike Harris said there is "no doubt in my mind" he will play again. Said he is not cleared yet but expects to play next season. #Vikings
At least an update on where he is at and a possible return.


Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:28 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Mike Harris and his health
halfgiz wrote:
Mike Harris said there is "no doubt in my mind" he will play again. Said he is not cleared yet but expects to play next season. #Vikings
At least an update on where he is at and a possible return.



Thanks for the info. I wish we could get an update on what's going on with him and why he missed the season.

For his sake I hope he can play next season but it's worth noting that he's an unrestricted free agent. If he's going to play for the Vikings next year, they'll have to sign him to a new contract


Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:15 pm
Profile
Transition Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:02 pm
Posts: 358
Post Re: Mike Harris and his health
If he's healthy? He's a legitimate RG for us.


Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:23 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:02 am
Posts: 1618
Post Re: Mike Harris and his health
IIsweet wrote:
If he's healthy? He's a legitimate RG for us.



I am a legitimate RG for us


Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:26 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Mike Harris and his health
IrishViking wrote:
IIsweet wrote:
If he's healthy? He's a legitimate RG for us.


I am a legitimate RG for us


:lol:


Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:42 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate

Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:44 pm
Posts: 3213
Location: Coon Rapids, MN
Post Re: Mike Harris and his health
Given his history he should come cheap. That could be a positive even if it is just to add some depth.

_________________
Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all of the time thing - Vince Lombardi


Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:17 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm
Posts: 1544
Post Re: Mike Harris and his health
Mothman wrote:
halfgiz wrote:
Mike Harris said there is "no doubt in my mind" he will play again. Said he is not cleared yet but expects to play next season. #Vikings
At least an update on where he is at and a possible return.



Thanks for the info. I wish we could get an update on what's going on with him and why he missed the season.

For his sake I hope he can play next season but it's worth noting that he's an unrestricted free agent. If he's going to play for the Vikings next year, they'll have to sign him to a new contract


I'm not so sure because he didn't play this year, because he had a non football injury. That his current contract won't get pushed to 2017 if that makes sense.
I think we really shouldn't count on him and if he comes into camp healthy and wins a roster spot great!
Rick was counting on Phil & Sully this year and that never happened.
Wish Mike the best of luck! We could use him.


Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:31 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Mike Harris and his health
The PP recently published an article about Harris. It doesn't contain any real revelations about his condition though:

http://www.twincities.com/2017/01/02/vi ... y-cleared/


Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:41 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.