Vikings' defensive discord raises concerning questions

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Vikings' defensive discord raises concerning questions

Post by Mothman »

mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mansquatch »

I think that is a good approach. Something went wrong with him this year, not sure what. It could be all the distractions with the eye, could be the disaster on offense, could be a lot of stuff.

I think the idea of taking a few days off and then coming at it with fresh eyes is probably a sound approach.
Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all of the time thing - Vince Lombardi
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

mansquatch wrote:I think that is a good approach. Something went wrong with him this year, not sure what. It could be all the distractions with the eye, could be the disaster on offense, could be a lot of stuff.

I think the idea of taking a few days off and then coming at it with fresh eyes is probably a sound approach.

I agree. Hopefully, it will lead to good things. :)
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

mansquatch wrote:I think that is a good approach. Something went wrong with him this year, not sure what. It could be all the distractions with the eye, could be the disaster on offense, could be a lot of stuff.

I agree. If he goes into this angry or ticked off he could be making a lot of bad decisions. Any good options at OC that we could go after? That's one thing I haven't looked into much
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: I agree. If he goes into this angry or ticked off he could be making a lot of bad decisions. Any good options at OC that we could go after? That's one thing I haven't looked into much
I am 99% sure it will be Shurmur, but if not him, the coordinator for the Bills has done a good job with less QB talent than what we had last year.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

Mothman wrote:
More from the press conference here:

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/P ... 8b365a3264

God that is vague as hell.