View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Vikes Packers game day thread 
Packers Suck

Post Re: Vikes Packers game day thread
Just Me wrote:
Purple Reign wrote:
Just Me wrote:

Honestly, (but I'm pretty cynical at times) that was my first instinct. I'm hoping it was true, however, as the alternative is to believe that the Vikings have some pretty serious internal problems.

If it was only for a series (as some reports are claiming), how come you don't see Rhodes covering Nelson in any of the highlights of Nelson's first half catches? I tend to put more faith in comments during/immediately following a game rather than several days later when they change their tune.

It definitely was for more than "a series".

I did see Jordy draw Rhodes in coverage a couple times in the first, I dont know how often it occured though.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:50 pm
Backup

Post Re: Vikes Packers game day thread
On some of those throws to Jordy I couldnt even tell who was in coverage because there was no one near him. There were way too many times where there was a Packers receiever wide open 20 yds downfield. That should never happen regardless of who is assigned to cover who.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10