Pro Bowl Rosters Announced

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Pro Bowl Rosters Announced

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... wl-rosters

We ended up having 4:

S- Harrison Smith
DE- Everson Griffen
CB- Xavier Rhodes
KR- Cordarrelle Patterson

Overall, glad to see Rhodes finally get one. I love Griffen however, if anyone should be in it should be Hunter. Problem is, fans have no idea who he is. Harry is Harry. Good to see CP get back in as well. It will be interesting to see if we have some alternates that end up getting in. I would hope Joseph is one of them. Kendricks is even deserving IMO.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
720pete
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Pro Bowl Rosters Announced

Post by 720pete »

I'm curious if anyone things Danielle Hunter should have been in there? He has had an amazing season.
losperros
Commissioner

Post by losperros »

Thanks for this, PHP. I'm thrilled Smith, Griffen, Rhodes and Patterson made the Pro Bowl roster. They deserve it.

Agree about Hunter. He's been a big bright spot for the Vikings. The team is fortunate to have him. I also agree the same can be said about Kendricks and Joseph.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

720pete wrote:I'm curious if anyone things Danielle Hunter should have been in there? He has had an amazing season.
I definitely do. He had 10.5 sacks this year and wasnt even a full time player. The guy is a legit stud. However, if you arent a Vikings fan, you probably have no idea who the guy is
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri