View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14 
Veteran

Post Re: Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
It's always nice to win, but my God, what an uninspiring win that was.

I have just become resolved to the fact that this team is going to force the run game. There is simply no other explanation.

Also, with yet another game without a catch, Laquon Treadwell has reached Jonathan Baldwin-level bad. It is utterly disappointing to not only be struggling offensively, but also to have ZERO contribution from your first round pick.

On the season: Treadwell 1 reception, Sam Bradford 1 reception... Let that sink in...

Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:21 am
Site Admin

RFIP wrote:
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
It's always nice to win, but my God, what an uninspiring win that was.

I have just become resolved to the fact that this team is going to force the run game. There is simply no other explanation.

Also, with yet another game without a catch, Laquon Treadwell has reached Jonathan Baldwin-level bad. It is utterly disappointing to not only be struggling offensively, but also to have ZERO contribution from your first round pick.

On the season: Treadwell 1 reception, Sam Bradford 1 reception... Let that sink in...

Treadwell didn't have a single offensive snap in the Jax game. Who do you pull for him, by the way? Diggs, thielen, or Patterson?

Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:59 am
Commissioner

Cliff wrote:
Treadwell didn't have a single offensive snap in the Jax game. Who do you pull for him, by the way? Diggs, Thielen, or Patterson?

None of them. And I can't blame the Vikings for thinking that way.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:45 am
Pro Bowl Elite Player

losperros wrote:
Cliff wrote:
Treadwell didn't have a single offensive snap in the Jax game. Who do you pull for him, by the way? Diggs, Thielen, or Patterson?

None of them. And I can't blame the Vikings for thinking that way.

Agree......I would like to see a bit more of Wright though.....

Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

Was Wright active for the Jax game?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Candidate

PurpleMustReign wrote:

Might be worth its own thread, but has anyone else noticed the large number of mysteries with the Vikings this year?

(Add to list if I miss something)

1. Harris is AWOL and we've gotten almost no explanation. I suspect he's dealing with a mental health issue, but can't be sure.
2. Jarius Wright alternates between AWOL and present but much less utilized than his previous iterations. Apparently he has some kind of injury? I don't know.
3. Floyd. He's hurt, no mystery there, but Zimmer's been publicly upset about it, which makes one wonder if he thinks Floyd is milking an injury a bit or what, exactly, the situation is.

It's all starting to feel like a Scooby Doo episode. Let's be those meddling kids. :lol:

Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:47 pm
Veteran

Happy we won but, whats not good is that all the teams we needed to lose won as well.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:05 pm
Veteran

Texas Vike wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:

Might be worth its own thread, but has anyone else noticed the large number of mysteries with the Vikings this year?

(Add to list if I miss something)

1. Harris is AWOL and we've gotten almost no explanation. I suspect he's dealing with a mental health issue, but can't be sure.
2. Jarius Wright alternates between AWOL and present but much less utilized than his previous iterations. Apparently he has some kind of injury? I don't know.
3. Floyd. He's hurt, no mystery there, but Zimmer's been publicly upset about it, which makes one wonder if he thinks Floyd is milking an injury a bit or what, exactly, the situation is.

It's all starting to feel like a Scooby Doo episode. Let's be those meddling kids. :lol:

Floyd really annoys me. He was tweeting out crap weeks ago "I'm close" "Back soon.." Then nothing. I think he's soft.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10