View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:31 am



Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14 
Author Message
Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:02 pm
Posts: 212
Post Re: Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
It's always nice to win, but my God, what an uninspiring win that was.

I have just become resolved to the fact that this team is going to force the run game. There is simply no other explanation.

Also, with yet another game without a catch, Laquon Treadwell has reached Jonathan Baldwin-level bad. It is utterly disappointing to not only be struggling offensively, but also to have ZERO contribution from your first round pick.


On the season: Treadwell 1 reception, Sam Bradford 1 reception... Let that sink in...


Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:21 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:51 pm
Posts: 7961
Location: Kentucky
Post Re: Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14
RFIP wrote:
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
It's always nice to win, but my God, what an uninspiring win that was.

I have just become resolved to the fact that this team is going to force the run game. There is simply no other explanation.

Also, with yet another game without a catch, Laquon Treadwell has reached Jonathan Baldwin-level bad. It is utterly disappointing to not only be struggling offensively, but also to have ZERO contribution from your first round pick.


On the season: Treadwell 1 reception, Sam Bradford 1 reception... Let that sink in...


Treadwell didn't have a single offensive snap in the Jax game. Who do you pull for him, by the way? Diggs, thielen, or Patterson?

_________________
“There is a chance that if I lose 100 pounds, I could be a jockey ...” - Coach Zimmer


Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:59 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:47 am
Posts: 10040
Location: Burbank, California
Post Re: Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14
Cliff wrote:
Treadwell didn't have a single offensive snap in the Jax game. Who do you pull for him, by the way? Diggs, Thielen, or Patterson?


None of them. And I can't blame the Vikings for thinking that way.


Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:45 am
Profile
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:20 pm
Posts: 978
Post Re: Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14
losperros wrote:
Cliff wrote:
Treadwell didn't have a single offensive snap in the Jax game. Who do you pull for him, by the way? Diggs, Thielen, or Patterson?


None of them. And I can't blame the Vikings for thinking that way.

Agree......I would like to see a bit more of Wright though.....


Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17491
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14
Was Wright active for the Jax game?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3434
Post Re: Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14
PurpleMustReign wrote:
Was Wright active for the Jax game?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk


Might be worth its own thread, but has anyone else noticed the large number of mysteries with the Vikings this year?

(Add to list if I miss something)

1. Harris is AWOL and we've gotten almost no explanation. I suspect he's dealing with a mental health issue, but can't be sure.
2. Jarius Wright alternates between AWOL and present but much less utilized than his previous iterations. Apparently he has some kind of injury? I don't know.
3. Floyd. He's hurt, no mystery there, but Zimmer's been publicly upset about it, which makes one wonder if he thinks Floyd is milking an injury a bit or what, exactly, the situation is.

It's all starting to feel like a Scooby Doo episode. Let's be those meddling kids. :lol:


Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:47 pm
Profile
Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:03 pm
Posts: 210
Post Re: Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14
Happy we won but, whats not good is that all the teams we needed to lose won as well.


Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:05 pm
Profile
Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:02 pm
Posts: 212
Post Re: Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14
Texas Vike wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
Was Wright active for the Jax game?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk


Might be worth its own thread, but has anyone else noticed the large number of mysteries with the Vikings this year?

(Add to list if I miss something)

1. Harris is AWOL and we've gotten almost no explanation. I suspect he's dealing with a mental health issue, but can't be sure.
2. Jarius Wright alternates between AWOL and present but much less utilized than his previous iterations. Apparently he has some kind of injury? I don't know.
3. Floyd. He's hurt, no mystery there, but Zimmer's been publicly upset about it, which makes one wonder if he thinks Floyd is milking an injury a bit or what, exactly, the situation is.

It's all starting to feel like a Scooby Doo episode. Let's be those meddling kids. :lol:


Floyd really annoys me. He was tweeting out crap weeks ago "I'm close" "Back soon.." Then nothing. I think he's soft.


Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:51 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], JDLon, Yahoo [Bot] and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.