View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:43 pm



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Bradford Jersey Sacrifice 
Author Message
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1704
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
So I bought a Bradford jersey from China minutes before the GB game mostly as a joke. Well, the jersey was in route during our entire winning streak and I finally received my Bradford jersey in the mail during the bye week. I absolutely blame this skid on my jersey and have texts to prove it where I tell my buddy that I was convinced we would go on a losing streak once I got finally got it. Since it was from China it didn't cost much money and I'm ready for a sacrifice.

How should I destroy the jersey?


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:26 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3226
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
TSonn wrote:
So I bought a Bradford jersey from China minutes before the GB game mostly as a joke. Well, the jersey was in route during our entire winning streak and I finally received my Bradford jersey in the mail during the bye week. I absolutely blame this skid on my jersey and have texts to prove it where I tell my buddy that I was convinced we would go on a losing streak once I got finally got it. Since it was from China it didn't cost much money and I'm ready for a sacrifice.

How should I destroy the jersey?


An NFL QB cannot consistently win if he CANNOT make a play when the play breaks down. Bradford has the mobility of Manning and the Pocket presence of Ponder. He's utterly worthless when things break down. These are games Teddy would be winning for the Vikings.

There's a reason the rest of the NFL moved on from considering Bradford a franchise QB, and that's because he isn't one and never will be.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:31 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
fiestavike wrote:
TSonn wrote:
So I bought a Bradford jersey from China minutes before the GB game mostly as a joke. Well, the jersey was in route during our entire winning streak and I finally received my Bradford jersey in the mail during the bye week. I absolutely blame this skid on my jersey and have texts to prove it where I tell my buddy that I was convinced we would go on a losing streak once I got finally got it. Since it was from China it didn't cost much money and I'm ready for a sacrifice.

How should I destroy the jersey?


An NFL QB cannot consistently win if he CANNOT make a play when the play breaks down. Bradford has the mobility of Manning and the Pocket presence of Ponder. He's utterly worthless when things break down. These are games Teddy would be winning for the Vikings.

There's a reason the rest of the NFL moved on from considering Bradford a franchise QB, and that's because he isn't one and never will be.


Bridgewater has literally never produced like Bradford is, nor come even close.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:36 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player

Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:06 pm
Posts: 1252
Location: New Hope, MN
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
TSonn wrote:
So I bought a Bradford jersey from China minutes before the GB game mostly as a joke. Well, the jersey was in route during our entire winning streak and I finally received my Bradford jersey in the mail during the bye week. I absolutely blame this skid on my jersey and have texts to prove it where I tell my buddy that I was convinced we would go on a losing streak once I got finally got it. Since it was from China it didn't cost much money and I'm ready for a sacrifice.

How should I destroy the jersey?


My favorite method of destruction is fire. I say burn it and upload a video for all of us to enjoy.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1704
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
Just to be clear - I'm not blaming the losing streak on Bradford at all. In fact, I think he's a bright spot for us.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:45 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10698
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
Use it as a blindfold


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:50 pm
Profile
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:34 am
Posts: 985
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
games teddy would be winning? that is the funniest thing i've read all year. one major difference is this: back when peterson was suspended we actually were able to muster a decent running attack. this season we have none.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:50 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4597
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
fiestavike wrote:
These are games Teddy would be winning for the Vikings.


I disagree. Teddy was the king of holding onto the ball too long so I'm not sure how you think this statement could be true

_________________
Image


Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:52 pm
Profile
Transition Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:07 am
Posts: 324
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

I'm not sure there's anymore to the sentiment for Teddy than that.

Maybe with a little "the grass is always greener..." sprinkled on top.


Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:10 am
Profile
Franchise Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:03 am
Posts: 444
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
I am having a similar issue, the morning of the first loss i found that my Peterson jersey had a rip in it... we have been losing ever since, I haven't replaced or repaired the jersey yet (have just been wearing vikings T-shirts on game day)... not sure what to do.

_________________
Formerly AADPFan


Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:51 am
Profile
Veteran

Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 227
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
I hate when people say Teddy held the ball too long. Could it possible be because no one could get open? Sometimes you can't just throw it away on 3rd down because you need that drive. It's not like our Oline was giving him adequate production either. Also, I wager his mobility gave us more positive plays than negative ones. Give Teddy a break. We would have one some of these games with Teddy.


Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:05 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
YikesVikes wrote:
I hate when people say Teddy held the ball too long. Could it possible be because no one could get open? Sometimes you can't just throw it away on 3rd down because you need that drive. It's not like our Oline was giving him adequate production either. Also, I wager his mobility gave us more positive plays than negative ones. Give Teddy a break. We would have one some of these games with Teddy.


If Bradford didnt get it done, i highly doubt Teddy would have.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:51 pm
Profile
Online
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:10 am
Posts: 2263
Location: Seattle, Wa
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
TSonn wrote:
So I bought a Bradford jersey from China minutes before the GB game mostly as a joke. Well, the jersey was in route during our entire winning streak and I finally received my Bradford jersey in the mail during the bye week. I absolutely blame this skid on my jersey and have texts to prove it where I tell my buddy that I was convinced we would go on a losing streak once I got finally got it. Since it was from China it didn't cost much money and I'm ready for a sacrifice.

How should I destroy the jersey?


Send it back to China and let them know your order was supposed to be Matt Stafford not Sam Bradford. Send the bad juju to Detroit. If you burn it, then it might be the cause of an injury to Sam.


Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:01 pm
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:36 pm
Posts: 280
Location: Bradford, UK
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
I too have a feeling my shirt swap is causing our downfall.
i started the season wearing my Patterson jersey. Then for some reason after the bye, i went to my Moss shirt.
funnily enough, Patterson has been better since i took his shirt off as well. :steamed:


Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:42 am
Profile
Franchise Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:03 am
Posts: 444
Post Re: Bradford Jersey Sacrifice
Grashopa wrote:
I am having a similar issue, the morning of the first loss i found that my Peterson jersey had a rip in it... we have been losing ever since, I haven't replaced or repaired the jersey yet (have just been wearing vikings T-shirts on game day)... not sure what to do.



Is it proper to quote myself?

Yesterday the wiff and I got invited to the Dallas game, I cannot afford a new Jersey and I don't have time to get a counterfeit, So this week i am putting the ripped Peterson Jersey back on, whether its cursed or not, have to start charging it up for the Dallas game!

_________________
Formerly AADPFan


Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:51 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], PacificNorseWest, Purple Reign and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.