View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:58 pm



Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10 
Author Message
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 8956
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Jake Long... probably done. Great.

_________________
*********
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:54 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:23 pm
Posts: 4395
Location: Viking Country
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Watch last play end in a sack.

_________________
“He's like a piece of gristle. He's got a great squirt in the hole"-- Brad Childress.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:54 pm
Profile
Starter

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:14 pm
Posts: 105
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Not Jake Long, sucks man.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:54 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 8956
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Sad.

_________________
*********
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:55 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Lolololololololololol man #### this team.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:55 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 8956
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
At least the Packers lost, and we're still 1st in the NFC North. But this losing streak has been brutal. :steamed:

_________________
*********
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:56 pm
Profile
Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:03 pm
Posts: 208
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Vikings have tough injuries. It's not fair to abandon them as a fan


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:57 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Only 2 teams in history have started 5-0 and then gone 0-4 before us today. #makinghistory


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:57 pm
Profile
Practice Squad

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:54 pm
Posts: 25
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
soflavike wrote:
At least the Packers lost, and we're still 1st in the NFC North. But this losing streak has been brutal. :steamed:


Wrong that would be the Detroit Lions actually.

Also, that looked like a torn achilles for Long the way his ankle was so dorsiflexed. Who is next at LT now?


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:57 pm
Profile
Backup

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:43 pm
Posts: 64
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Pathetic. We won't win another game I bet. No fight at all.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:57 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Dmizzle0 wrote:
Vikings have tough injuries. It's not fair to abandon them as a fan


Do you consider Walsh an injury to this team? Should be at least 6-4.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:57 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:24 am
Posts: 1499
Location: south minneapolis
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
soflavike wrote:
At least the Packers lost, and we're still 1st in the NFC North. But this losing streak has been brutal. :steamed:


According to ESPN.com, there is still about 14 minutes left in that game. But the Titans lead looks pretty solid.

_________________
"My anterior orifice is forever causing me extreme difficulty;
therefore, I shall endeavor to acquire some self-control."


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:58 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10493
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Long is done, no cap space. GG


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:58 pm
Profile
Franchise Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:28 pm
Posts: 467
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
There is no more appropriate way for this season to end than those two plays, yet another O-lineman out with injury and his replacement allows the game/season ending sack. Seriously, you could not write a two play sequence that better represents this season!


Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:58 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
TV announcer was right that our offensive line plays too high off the snap. Wonder if that also is a reason why we've had 5+ OL injuries this year.


Last edited by TSonn on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:59 pm
Profile
Practice Squad

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:54 pm
Posts: 25
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
The Detroit f***ing lions are now 1st in the NFC north. Are you kidding me?


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:00 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
NCViking wrote:
The Detroit f***ing lions are now 1st in the NFC north. Are you kidding me?


Lions are actually a good team. Unlike us. I live in MI and watch them each week. They've endured tons of injuries on their defense and are still playing well.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:01 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 8956
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Replacing Jake Long next week: a roast beef sandwich on a hard roll.

_________________
*********
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:05 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
When AD gets back in the line-up let's play him at LT.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:06 pm
Profile
Franchise Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:28 pm
Posts: 467
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
soflavike wrote:
Replacing Jake Long next week: a roast beef sandwich on a hard roll.


How could that be worse than the soggy rolls we've playing?


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:07 pm
Profile
Franchise Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:28 pm
Posts: 467
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
TSonn wrote:
When AD gets back in the line-up let's play him at LT.


May as well, he never gets any further downfield than that anymore.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:07 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 8956
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
TSonn wrote:
When AD gets back in the line-up let's play him at LT.


Yeah, because he's awesome at pass protection. :rofl:

_________________
*********
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:07 pm
Profile
Transition Player

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm
Posts: 348
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Everyone harping on Walsh, and yes he should have already been cut, BUT the defense has been WORKED three games in a row. Absolutely worked. They've altogether stopped getting to the qb, the tackling has been embarrassing and the defensive guru head coach has been out gameplanned for another game. Robert Kelly ran all over them. Robert Kelly.

Injuries have certainly ravaged the team and that may be a tired excuse, but this is not a playoff caliber team right now, even in the watered down NFL.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:07 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 8956
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
We are now a "lucky to get into the playoffs" caliber team... need help.

_________________
*********
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:08 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
tmscr wrote:
Everyone harping on Walsh, and yes he should have already been cut, BUT the defense has been WORKED three games in a row. Absolutely worked. They've altogether stopped getting to the qb, the tackling has been embarrassing and the defensive guru head coach has been out gameplanned for another game. Robert Kelly ran all over them. Robert Kelly.

Injuries have certainly ravaged the team and that may be a tired excuse, but this is not a playoff caliber team right now, even in the watered down NFL.


I don't buy the argument that the defense is worked. They are #### professional athletes. If they aren't in shape that's on them, not the offense.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:09 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
Only solace at this point is the Packers are playing worse than us and had way higher expectations (after Teddy went down).


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:11 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
NCViking wrote:
The Detroit f***ing lions are now 1st in the NFC north. Are you kidding me?


This should be encouraging to any team that wants to reclaim that spot.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:11 pm
Profile
Transition Player

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm
Posts: 348
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
TSonn wrote:
tmscr wrote:
Everyone harping on Walsh, and yes he should have already been cut, BUT the defense has been WORKED three games in a row. Absolutely worked. They've altogether stopped getting to the qb, the tackling has been embarrassing and the defensive guru head coach has been out gameplanned for another game. Robert Kelly ran all over them. Robert Kelly.

Injuries have certainly ravaged the team and that may be a tired excuse, but this is not a playoff caliber team right now, even in the watered down NFL.


I don't buy the argument that the defense is worked. They are #### professional athletes. If they aren't in shape that's on them, not the offense.


I meant worked as in, run over, run through, out physicaled, etc. I'm not used to seeing no name running backs getting 6 plus yards a whack. Worked is the word that comes to mind


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:12 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
TSonn wrote:
Only solace at this point is the Packers are playing worse than us and had way higher expectations (after Teddy went down).


Are you sure? The Packers i thought were unfairly treated by the media during the off season, they seem to be working hard to prove me wrong though.

I dont think Teddys injury should be regarded as such because Bradford is an upgrade.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Last edited by Jordysghost on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:14 pm
Profile
Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:03 pm
Posts: 208
Post Re: Vikings @ Redskins Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 10
TSonn wrote:
Dmizzle0 wrote:
Vikings have tough injuries. It's not fair to abandon them as a fan


Do you consider Walsh an injury to this team? Should be at least 6-4.



Mentally injured.


Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:14 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 5thWave, Baidu [Spider] and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.