Upcoming game: Vikings @Panthers

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

ncpantherfan
Waterboy

Re: Upcoming game: Vikings @Panthers

Post by ncpantherfan »

All y'all have made good points, and I don't know the point spread, but I think home field is the only advantage. The Panthers are always fired up, and I just don't see the riots as making them more fired up.
Cam is a clothes horse. That stuff he wore during SB week was pretty durn weird. This is probably my last post so good luck, and it's been nice to be on here.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

ncpantherfan wrote:All y'all have made good points, and I don't know the point spread, but I think home field is the only advantage. The Panthers are always fired up, and I just don't see the riots as making them more fired up.
Cam is a clothes horse. That stuff he wore during SB week was pretty durn weird. This is probably my last post so good luck, and it's been nice to be on here.
You too, stay injury free.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Nunin
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Nunin »

Does Budweiser sponsor your posts? ^^
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

I'll tell you what I'm tired of.

I'm tired of the damned Fox affiliate here in Des Moines airing the SECOND PLACE PACKERS.

Again tomorrow, just as they did in Week 1, they're show the stupid freaking Fudge Packers, this time against that juggernaut of a team, the Detroit Kitties. We get Crybaby McCarthy's overrated Pukers rather than the first-place, undefeated, NFC Central Division champion Vikings against the reigning conference champion Panthers.

Who the freak decided that Iowa was a Packer state?

Now I gotta go sit in a stupid sports bar again. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Does Budweiser sponsor your posts? ^^
I have applied for Sierra Nevada specialty beers as my sugar daddy
but no word, so far.(hate when that happens)
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

J. Kapp 11 wrote:I'll tell you what I'm tired of.

I'm tired of the damned Fox affiliate here in Des Moines airing the SECOND PLACE PACKERS.

Again tomorrow, just as they did in Week 1, they're show the stupid freaking Fudge Packers, this time against that juggernaut of a team, the Detroit Kitties. We get Crybaby McCarthy's overrated Pukers rather than the first-place, undefeated, NFC Central Division champion Vikings against the reigning conference champion Panthers.

Who the freak decided that Iowa was a Packer state?

Now I gotta go sit in a stupid sports bar again. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!
The Central, huh? :D

This always happens to me, too. I've come to realize, the Vikings are only on TV if the Packers and Bears play at different times ... or play an AFC team and might be on CBS. Vikes are always the third choice. Me no likey. :(
Boon
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Boon »

fiestavike wrote:Cam Newton is a pathetic embarassment.
No he isn't. He runs full blown soup kitchens for the homeless and needy families on thanksgiving. He spends a lot of time in childrens hospitals, he is constantly doing charitable work, doesn't have a criminal record. Showed up at a kids birthday party out of nowhere when he heard on instagram that nobody showed up. Does so much for the community around him. Why do you say he's pathetic? Because he dances? You need to lighten up and stop being so judgmental, especially when your assertion has zero foundation to back it up.
MichViking
Transition Player

Post by MichViking »

Nunin, I got what you were trying say there. Freaking hilarious. +1

..I thought I was the only one to notice.
RIP Sean Taylor
Nunin
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Nunin »

MichViking wrote:Nunin, I got what you were trying say there. Freaking hilarious. +1

..I thought I was the only one to notice.
PUI?
posting under the influence
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Funkytown wrote: The Central, huh? :D

This always happens to me, too. I've come to realize, the Vikings are only on TV if the Packers and Bears play at different times ... or play an AFC team and might be on CBS. Vikes are always the third choice. Me no likey. :(
Crap! I'm back in 1974 again.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.