peterson/bridgewater era is over

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: peterson/bridgewater era is over

Post by fiestavike »

Mothman wrote:
That sounds about right.
At that price, I'd join those of you who hope the Vikings retain him. I'll be interested to see how Peterson reacts to what he might perceive as a low-ball offer (even though I think its near market value).

Looking over the list of upcoming free agents there is nobody who seems essential that should be too expensive to retain if the Vikings want to keep them, so other than spending in free agency, I don't think signing Peterson to a contract worth around 4-5 million would prohibit them from doing whatever else they want to do.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
IIsweet
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: peterson/bridgewater era is over

Post by IIsweet »

Interesting to see how well Bradford plays all year. If he excels as he gets more comfortable with the playbook and his playmakers, do we pay him top QB money ? Also, have a 5th year option on Teddy. Thats a lot of money for a backup coming off a horrible injury!

Btw, I know that we do not have our 1st rd draft pick, but as much as I want to fix the OL, I hope we can do that in FA and trade up to get Christian McCaffrey !!! This kid is amazing.