Kalil Peterson Hillman?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Norv Zimmer
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Kalil Peterson Hillman?

Post by Norv Zimmer »

Word is Peterson and Kalil are out for the year and we signed Ronnie Hillman......
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Re: Kalil Peterson Hillman?

Post by PacificNorseWest »

Norv Zimmer wrote:Word is Peterson and Kalil are out for the year and we signed Ronnie Hillman......
Peterson will be back...Believe that!
chicagopurple
All Pro Elite Player

Post by chicagopurple »

meniscal tears never ever fully heal. Once they are damaged, there is no such thing as mensical transplant. The area will develop osteoarthritis. Of course, ALL football players develop some Osteoarthritic damage but with a damaged meniscus it is very much an accelerated process.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Holy crap the injuries can stop any time now!!

Like the signing of Hillman. One of the only half way decent backs out there.

I'm at the point where I officially hate Kalil. I cant imagine Clemmings will be much worse. Plus lets not forget that LT was Clemmings' natural position coming out of college. Is there any word on Mike Harris and what the hell happened with him??

I have no problem with McKinnon/Asiata combo. They can be a pretty dangerous backfield. And Hillman could be a sleeper.

LT is going to be real interesting. I really hope Clemmings does a lot better than Kalil and then we dont have to focus on that position as much. We're going to need a RT sooner than later as well. Even if Clemmings plays a little better than Kalil did, we should be fine
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Pondering Her Percy wrote:I cant imagine Clemmings will be much worse.
Get ready.
Plus lets not forget that LT was Clemmings' natural position coming out of college.
Pretty sure he was on the offensive side of the ball until his Jr/Sr season when he was RT.
Is there any word on Mike Harris and what the hell happened with him??
Nope but scuttlebut is not good. Potentially career-ending. I'm thinking some kind of major illness vs. physical injury.
LT is going to be real interesting. I really hope Clemmings does a lot better than Kalil and then we dont have to focus on that position as much. We're going to need a RT sooner than later as well. Even if Clemmings plays a little better than Kalil did, we should be fine
I wish I had your optimism. This has just as much of a chance to go horrible as it does to be even a slight improvement. Clemmings was abysmal at RT. Sure, let's start him at left.

RIP Sam.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Post by halfgiz »

What a month... :govikes:
Nunin
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Nunin »

Hard to tell who is more cursed, Bradford or the Vikings.
At least Clemmings will be eased into action since it's just the Panthers this week...right?
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Nunin wrote:Hard to tell who is more cursed, Bradford or the Vikings.
At least Clemmings will be eased into action since it's just the Panthers this week...right?
:lol:

It's so tragic that all you can do is laugh. Maybe Bradford and the Vikes were made for one another, and like algebra, two negatives will make a positive?
Nunin
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Nunin »

Texas Vike wrote: :lol:

It's so tragic that all you can do is laugh. Maybe Bradford and the Vikes were made for one another, and like algebra, two negatives will make a positive?
I'm making light of it for now, that's for certain. I don't want to assume that it will play out negatively on sunday cause there's no accounting for what lies in the hearts of these guys. Clemmings may stink it up, maybe not...but there are a bunch of other guys out there on both sides of the ball who are no doubt feeling the tragic shadow descending on their promising season. I believe Zimmer will have them geeked up and full of piss and vinegar come gameday.