View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Gameday food thread 
Waterboy

Post Re: Gameday food thread
Got some chicken wings going on today!

Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:45 am
Starter

Fried eggs and raisin toast. Breakfast of Champions.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:04 am
Starting Wide Receiver

Left over pizza :)

Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
All Pro Elite Player

PurpleMustReign wrote:
Left over pizza :)

Ha. High quality like myself. Sitting at my computer with some mountain dew and some beef jerky.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:58 pm
All Pro Elite Player

Dipping my grilled cheese in my bloody. Who needs tomato soup?

Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:16 pm
All Pro Elite Player

Well at least I ate good today...I smoked ribs and wings.

[url][URL=http://s119.photobucket.com/user/doog519/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_71.jpeg.html]Image[/url][/url]

[url][URL=http://s119.photobucket.com/user/doog519/media/Mobile%20Uploads/b0fb99d8-b618-4235-a010-c692ab830a2e.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:44 pm
All Pro Elite Player

halfgiz wrote:

Wings look good. Those ribs look outstanding. :thumbsup:

Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:38 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

PsyDanny wrote:
Dipping my grilled cheese in my bloody. Who needs tomato soup?

At first I read, "dipping my girlfriend in cheese..." I was going to declare you the winner.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Famer

halfgiz wrote:

[url][URL=http://s119.photobucket.com/user/doog519/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_71.jpeg.html]Image[/url][/url]

[url][URL=http://s119.photobucket.com/user/doog519/media/Mobile%20Uploads/b0fb99d8-b618-4235-a010-c692ab830a2e.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

I used to cook out like that before Vikings games. Seemed like everytime I did just that for a prime time game the Vikings would lose so I stopped cooking out for games

Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:28 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

I vote that Laserman goes on a hunger strike until we win! :v):

Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:31 pm
Hall of Famer

no kidding. The Vikes are on TV here in Florida, Very odd so I have no grill going at all. :banana:

Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:27 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Laserman wrote:
no kidding. The Vikes are on TV here in Florida, Very odd so I have no grill going at all. :banana:

It worked!

Please continue to "take one for the team" :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:23 pm
Career Elite Player

I just drink beer.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:38 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

PacificNorseWest wrote:
I just drink beer.

:thumbsup:

That works. What did you drink today? (I'm envious. I'm nursing a cold, so I stayed off the brewskis today).

I remember drinking Olympia and Red Hook when I lived in Western Washington back in the 90s. Things have come a long way since then! :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:14 pm
Career Elite Player

Texas Vike wrote:
PacificNorseWest wrote:
I just drink beer.

That works. What did you drink today? (I'm envious. I'm nursing a cold, so I stayed off the brewskis today).

I remember drinking Olympia and Red Hook when I lived in Western Washington back in the 90s. Things have come a long way since then! :lol:

Whoa! Same neck of the woods. I grew up in Western Washington (live there (here?) now). You're right though...Breweries everywhere! Those two you mentioned are staples, but my preference when I'm out is a Mac & Jack's or a Manny's Pale Ale from a brewery in Seattle.

Today though?...I can't tell you tell you the varieties...My wife and I visited my homeboy on the Eastside last night and lo and behold, the damn grocery store had a 'build your own 6-pack.' I grabbed a couple I recognized (Lagunitas, Big Wave Golden Ale (which both are coincidentally from California brewing companies)) and the rest I can't remember. I can envision the bottle, but I didn't take the time to study what I was drinking. smh...Vikings were in a heated battle, no time to memorize! :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:18 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

PacificNorseWest wrote:
Texas Vike wrote:
PacificNorseWest wrote:
I just drink beer.

Whoa! Same neck of the woods. I grew up in Western Washington (live there (here?) now). You're right though...Breweries everywhere! Those two you mentioned are staples, but my preference when I'm out is a Mac & Jack's or a Manny's Pale Ale from a brewery in Seattle.

Today though?...I can't tell you tell you the varieties...My wife and I visited my homeboy on the Eastside last night and lo and behold, the damn grocery store had a 'build your own 6-pack.' I grabbed a couple I recognized (Lagunitas, Big Wave Golden Ale (which both are coincidentally from California brewing companies)) and the rest I can't remember. I can envision the bottle, but I didn't take the time to study what I was drinking. smh...Vikings were in a heated battle, no time to memorize! :lol:

Lagunitas makes some good brews. VMB poster The Breeze (where's he gone?) turned me on to Lil sumpin' sumpin' some years back, that's still one of my favorites. We get lots of CO and CA beers here in TX, but not too much from the Pacific NW. I need to get back up there to see some friends (and, of course, have some beers with them! :lol: )

Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:55 pm
Career Elite Player

Texas Vike wrote:
Lagunitas makes some good brews. VMB poster The Breeze (where's he gone?) turned me on to Lil sumpin' sumpin' some years back, that's still one of my favorites. We get lots of CO and CA beers here in TX, but not too much from the Pacific NW. I need to get back up there to see some friends (and, of course, have some beers with them! :lol: )

Sumpin' sumpin' is great...Good bang for the buck.

My Uncle lives in Texas and I know my Dad plans to visit soon...Heard nothing but good things...I might try to tag along.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:33 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

PacificNorseWest wrote:
Texas Vike wrote:

Sumpin' sumpin' is great...Good bang for the buck.

My Uncle lives in Texas and I know my Dad plans to visit soon...Heard nothing but good things...I might try to tag along.

Texas has been pretty good to me, but I always miss the great outdoors. Apart from Big Bend (which is 8-10 hours away from TX's major cities) there's a lot less scenery here than WA or MN (or other places I've lived).

Lots of good people down this way, loads of excellent music, and sunshine is abundant :thumbsup:

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3