The Viking Clap Iceland

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: The Viking Clap Iceland

Post by dead_poet »

S197 wrote:Good job!

Your next mission is to greatly reduce the number of Packer fans at our home games.
And in general.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Barry
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Barry »

Cs292 wrote:Well well well.......liked to think I had a little something to do with it. ......SKOL
:appl:
Fan of:
Hanahan Hawks
South Carolina Gamecocks
Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft
TeamChaplain
All Pro Elite Player

Post by TeamChaplain »

I just saw the video of the SKOL chant inside MoA, pretty epic! The drum is tribal man, it reminds me of a real war chant now!
From the Fjords of ValHalla
mike2mike
Starter

Post by mike2mike »

This thing is really taking off. If the Vikes win the Super Bowl I'm predicting a new "ice bucket challenge"
I don't remember how IceBucket challenged raised money for ALS but I'm sure they could do something similar for St. Jude's Children hospital or something... only instead of challenging individuals they'd challenge, buildings, organizations and large groups of people.
How cool would it be to see everyone at West Pointt Academy doing the Skol clap for example?