View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 The Viking Clap Iceland 
Waterboy

Post The Viking Clap Iceland
We have got to start doing this in the new building.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:12 pm
Waterboy

Post Re: The Viking Clap Iceland
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6qTvx2NCtY

Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:15 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

I would love that! I love that chant.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
Commissioner

That's pretty fantastic

Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:32 am
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MWJd7F8PQ

Or the Will Griggs on fire chant.

But change it to A.D.

A.D's on fire, your defence is terrified. x3
A.D's on fire, OOOOOOOOOFF
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah................

Their are many excellent Leeds United chants i could show you, but translating them into Vikings chants could prove tricky.
Best U.K fans to best U.S fans :rock: :rock: :rock:

Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:17 am
Starting Wide Receiver

I Will be disappointed if the Iceland soccer team isn't at the first game leading us in that chant. How awesome would that be to have 65,000 people doing that at the beginning of each quarter and at the end of the game??

Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Starting Wide Receiver

UKno1VIKING wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MWJd7F8PQ

Or the Will Griggs on fire chant.

But change it to A.D.

A.D's on fire, your defence is terrified. x3
A.D's on fire, OOOOOOOOOFF
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah................

Their are many excellent Leeds United chants i could show you, but translating them into Vikings chants could prove tricky.
Best U.K fans to best U.S fans :rock: :rock: :rock:

I can't stop watching this... I just dont think that would catch on here in the states like the Iceland chant could.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Candidate

PurpleMustReign wrote:
I Will be disappointed if the Iceland soccer team isn't at the first game leading us in that chant. How awesome would that be to have 65,000 people doing that at the beginning of each quarter and at the end of the game??

Would not be at all surprised to see this take off as part of Vikings home games...

Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:11 am
Packers Suck

fiestavike wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:

Would not be at all surprised to see this take off as part of Vikings home games...

You really feel the need to rip off an icelandic soccer team, for a team 'hurrah' as i'd call it? Why don't you just get one from a womans water polo team while your at it.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:48 am
Starting Wide Receiver

Jordysghost wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:

You really feel the need to rip off an icelandic soccer team, for a team 'hurrah' as i'd call it? Why don't you just get one from a womans water polo team while your at it.

Better than wearing cheese on our head.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:

uh...I don't feel the "need" to do anything as pertains to this, I could see it catching on. Its not like its something out of left field given the heritage of the area and the NAME OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM. Let's not even get into what would be most appropriate for PACKERS fans to do before games. :gone:

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:06 pm
Packers Suck

PurpleMustReign wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
fiestavike wrote:

Better than wearing cheese on our head.

Thats really just a Wisconsin sport thing, the Brewers were the ones to start that crap, I agree it pretty dumb when you consider that Wisconsin cheese doesn't have holes in it.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:21 pm
Packers Suck

fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
fiestavike wrote:

uh...I don't feel the "need" to do anything as pertains to this, I could see it catching on. Its not like its something out of left field given the heritage of the area and the NAME OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM. Let's not even get into what would be most appropriate for PACKERS fans to do before games. :gone:

Well when your named after a meat packing company (lol) your options are pretty limited, Go Pack Go! Is about the best we can come up with.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:24 pm
Waterboy

Well well well.......liked to think I had a little something to do with it. ......SKOL

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:48 am
Fenrir

Good job!

Your next mission is to greatly reduce the number of Packer fans at our home games.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:47 pm
Commissioner

S197 wrote:
Good job!

Your next mission is to greatly reduce the number of Packer fans at our home games.

And in general.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:14 pm
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Cs292 wrote:
Well well well.......liked to think I had a little something to do with it. ......SKOL

:appl:

Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:13 am
All Pro Elite Player

I just saw the video of the SKOL chant inside MoA, pretty epic! The drum is tribal man, it reminds me of a real war chant now!

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:50 am
Starter

This thing is really taking off. If the Vikes win the Super Bowl I'm predicting a new "ice bucket challenge"
I don't remember how IceBucket challenged raised money for ALS but I'm sure they could do something similar for St. Jude's Children hospital or something... only instead of challenging individuals they'd challenge, buildings, organizations and large groups of people.
How cool would it be to see everyone at West Pointt Academy doing the Skol clap for example?

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]