2016 Vikings Free Agency Thread (News, Rumors, Transactions)

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

autobon7
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1030
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: 2016 Vikings Free Agency Thread (News, Rumors, Transacti

Post by autobon7 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:55 pm

PurpleMustReign wrote:Stewart was our DC right?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
You were thinking of George Edwards

User avatar
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver
Posts: 18386
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: Crystal, MN
Contact:

Re: 2016 Vikings Free Agency Thread (News, Rumors, Transacti

Post by PurpleMustReign » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Oh. Ok. Well good I wasn't too impress with him anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

User avatar
halfgiz
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1767
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Re: 2016 Vikings Free Agency Thread (News, Rumors, Transacti

Post by halfgiz » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:57 pm

Vikings Diaries retweeted
The Vikings are expected to cut Brandon Fusco. - Ben Goessling, ESPN Cap hit $4,800,000 dead money $1,600,000

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5283
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2016 Vikings Free Agency Thread (News, Rumors, Transacti

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:59 pm

halfgiz wrote:Vikings Diaries retweeted
The Vikings are expected to cut Brandon Fusco. - Ben Goessling, ESPN Cap hit $4,800,000 dead money $1,600,000
:thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
halfgiz
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1767
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Re: 2016 Vikings Free Agency Thread (News, Rumors, Transacti

Post by halfgiz » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Could be a miscommunication
From The Cheap Seats @KevinMcMahonNFL
@GoesslingESPN did you report that Vikings are expected to cut Brandon Fusco?
Follow

@KevinMcMahonNFL Nope. Listed a cut or restructure among possible offseason moves they could make. Never reported anything is happening.
11:02 AM - 1 Feb 2017

I wouldn't be surprised that he doesn't get cut.

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5283
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2016 Vikings Free Agency Thread (News, Rumors, Transacti

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:20 pm

halfgiz wrote:Could be a miscommunication
From The Cheap Seats @KevinMcMahonNFL
@GoesslingESPN did you report that Vikings are expected to cut Brandon Fusco?
Follow

@KevinMcMahonNFL Nope. Listed a cut or restructure among possible offseason moves they could make. Never reported anything is happening.
11:02 AM - 1 Feb 2017

I wouldn't be surprised that he doesn't get cut.
I wouldnt mind keeping him if he took a legitimate cut. At his current salary, I hope to god they arent dumb enough to hold onto him.
Image

User avatar
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver
Posts: 18386
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: Crystal, MN
Contact:

Re: 2016 Vikings Free Agency Thread (News, Rumors, Transacti

Post by PurpleMustReign » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:34 pm

I would be ok with him as a cheap backup. But what he is scheduled to make (thanks Rick) is laughable.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5283
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2016 Vikings Free Agency Thread (News, Rumors, Transacti

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:45 pm

PurpleMustReign wrote:I would be ok with him as a cheap backup. But what he is scheduled to make (thanks Rick) is laughable.
It wasnt laughable at the time he was resigned. He was actually a good RG before the injury last year
Image

Post Reply