The First Name Basis Thread

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Post by Cliff » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:06 pm

Foreman44 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:29 pm
Foreman44. Doug

Newbie onboard
:welcome to the board!
0 x

Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:07 pm

makila wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:37 pm
Realized just now I neglected posting any sort of hi/intro before I just started posting in threads.

Name is Isaac. I've been a Vikings fan since I was a kid, even though everyone in my family are either 49er or Raider fans. Being a kid of the Bay Area in the 80s almost everyone around me became 49er fans (friends and family), with some Raider ones sprinkled around. I don't like being like everyone else. One of my parents was born in Duluth, so I started adopting the Vikings as my team in the early 90s. John Randle won me over permanently.

Have enjoyed being able to chat with other Vikings fans during games & on the forums. I'm in Oklahoma now and most of the ones around here only were due to AD and have since reverted to being annoying Cowboy fans. Not sure how I hadn't found this forum before last year. Glad I have though.
:welcome , Isaac!

You'll find a lot of people around here are from places that don't have a lot of Vikings fans. I know that's how I ended up here talking football.
0 x

Foreman44
Rookie

Post by Foreman44 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Cliff wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:07 pm
makila wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:37 pm
Realized just now I neglected posting any sort of hi/intro before I just started posting in threads.

Name is Isaac. I've been a Vikings fan since I was a kid, even though everyone in my family are either 49er or Raider fans. Being a kid of the Bay Area in the 80s almost everyone around me became 49er fans (friends and family), with some Raider ones sprinkled around. I don't like being like everyone else. One of my parents was born in Duluth, so I started adopting the Vikings as my team in the early 90s. John Randle won me over permanently.

Have enjoyed being able to chat with other Vikings fans during games & on the forums. I'm in Oklahoma now and most of the ones around here only were due to AD and have since reverted to being annoying Cowboy fans. Not sure how I hadn't found this forum before last year. Glad I have though.
:welcome , Isaac!

You'll find a lot of people around here are from places that don't have a lot of Vikings fans. I know that's how I ended up here talking football.
Foreman44

I been a Viking fan over 60:years. Love football talk. Moderated on purple thoughts a few years before 247 sports shut NFL talk down.

Retired navy. 73 to 94...used to run into a lot of viking fans....I think the purple people eaters had a lot to do with that... here in South Carolina. I know very few. O
0 x