Page 13 of 16

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:44 pm
by Mothman
allday1991 wrote: You guys got to be from the same Era, still using black and white cameras. *points toward display pictures* :tongue:

What is this "camera" you're talking about? They certainly didn't have them in my day!

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:34 pm
by PurpleMustReign
Jim's just bitter because his childhood friend ended up eating the rest of his family, and then perished when the meteor killed the dinosaurs.

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:42 pm
by Mothman
PurpleMustReign wrote:Jim's just bitter because his childhood friend ended up eating the rest of his family, and then perished when the meteor killed the dinosaurs.
Don't be silly, there were no humans around yet when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

As for my childhood friend...

... this has taken a very dark turn.

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:03 pm
by Raptorman
Mothman wrote: Don't be silly, there were no humans around yet when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

As for my childhood friend...

... this has taken a very dark turn.
Wait, you had a friend? :whistle:

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:52 pm
by allday1991
Raptorman wrote: Wait, you had a friend? :whistle:
LOL Jim's getting lots of love today. :lol: By far the best board and cast of characters "Barr" none.

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:31 pm
by Mothman
Raptorman wrote:Wait, you had a friend? :whistle:
Ouch!

:spanking:

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:10 pm
by Jordysghost
allday1991 wrote: LOL Jim's getting lots of love today. :lol: By far the best board and cast of characters "Barr" none.
Of course, why else would someone like me post in here with you crazy kooks.

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:26 pm
by allday1991
Jordysghost wrote:
Of course, why else would someone like me post in here with you crazy kooks.
I always thought it was because under your green a gold exterior layed a big purple heart. :tongue:

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:59 am
by Norv Zimmer
My name is Scott, I live in Moorhead Mn. I have been a fan since I can't remember. My earliest memories of watching the vikings would be in the 80s watching tommy Kramer with my dad.

I am a diehard fan and Love the VIKINGS!

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:34 pm
by PurpleMustReign
Norv Zimmer wrote:My name is Scott, I live in Moorhead Mn. I have been a fan since I can't remember. My earliest memories of watching the vikings would be in the 80s watching tommy Kramer with my dad.

I am a diehard fan and Love the VIKINGS!
Weird, I used to know a kid named Scott Moorhead...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:47 pm
by HardcoreVikesFan
Eh, I have debated posting in this thread, but I decided I will.


I am Justin.

Cannot believe I have been this board for nearly ten years. Looking forward to another ten years!

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:33 pm
by SP1966
My first name is S, middle is P, last is 1966, but like the wife, you can just call me #### for short!

Edit: Apparently you cannot, I guess that pet name is reserved for Wifey!

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:32 am
by angnron
angnron-Ronnie here. Been lurking for a LONG time and finally joined. Nice to meet you all formally!

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:21 am
by Mothman
angnron wrote:angnron-Ronnie here. Been lurking for a LONG time and finally joined. Nice to meet you all formally!
:welcome Ronnie!

Re: The First Name Basis Thread

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:47 am
by Rhodes Closed
Howdy folks! Name's Scott; been a Vikings fan since '06. I'm from Sleepy Eye, in Southwestern Minnesota. I Hope to have some great conversations here with everybody.