Bradley Randle?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

thatguy
Hall of Famer

Bradley Randle?

Post by thatguy »

Why not give him a shot? Vikings fans certainly love him even after getting cut, and the Vikings could use a positive PR boost at this point...it'd be nice to give him a look again!
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." ~Thucydides
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Re: Bradley Randle?

Post by DK Sweets »

I really think we're set at RB right now.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

I was thinking the same thing earlier. :D Love that guy! (Randle ;-))
thatguy
Hall of Famer

Post by thatguy »

DKSweets wrote:I really think we're set at RB right now.
Asiata and Joe Banyard give you all the confidence you need in the run game? McKinnon is the only bright spot in my mind, but he's nowhere near ready.
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." ~Thucydides
John_Viveiros
Career Elite Player

Post by John_Viveiros »

Asiata has a pretty memorable career so far - only a tiny exaggeration there. He's played two games. In one, he scored three short TD's (any fantasy owners?). In the other, he ran for over 100 yards at an 8.2 yard per carry clip. Last week he averaged 5 yards per carry (ok, only two carries). So there's really nothing in his career to make us think he wouldn't be adequate this week.
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Bradley Randle huh? Both he and Banyard should have made the team last year. I don't even know where Randle is right now TBH.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

thatguy wrote: Asiata and Joe Banyard give you all the confidence you need in the run game? McKinnon is the only bright spot in my mind, but he's nowhere near ready.
I don't think Randle adds anything to our group that we don't already have.