Why Keep Carlson?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Why Keep Carlson?

Post by Purple bruise »

Cliff wrote: kansasviking.com is not vikingsmessageboard.com.

To my understanding the board is dedicated to Vikings football and nothing else. If it is actually dedicated to faith and Jesus Christ in some way it has never come up ... and I probably shouldn't be a mod or member, being an athiest and all :P

That said, I don't see his image as violating any rules. It's not a personal attack and it's not even actually an attack on Christianity ... like others have mentioned it's a play on Peterson's nickname.

If you find his image offensive I would recomend foeing him. His name is also "Purple Jesus" so if you're offended by the image you're probably also offended by his name.
Hey well OK then, to each their own . I just found this printed on the Kansas Viking web site an would have imagined that the founder had a deep belief and faith in Jesus Christ as do I and would have found this to be a little disturbing to equate AD with Jesus.
The Kansas Viking:
"A Christian website devoted to Faith, Jesus Christ and Minnesota Vikings Football."
Thank you for setting me straight, it will not be mentioned by me again. :v):
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Re: Why Keep Carlson?

Post by NextQuestion »

The religion talk was more interesting than anything Carlson did all year.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.