GAMES ON NBC

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

GAMES ON NBC

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Ok, everyone seems to be making threads in all CAPS so I decided to as well :P

When was the last time the Vikings won a night game on NBC/NFL Network? I remember back to 2007 when they played Washington at home and lost, and I can't remember a Primetime game on a network other than ESPN that they have won.
I wonder if they can petition to have their playoff games on FOX from now on? :confused:
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurplePPLEater
Rookie

Re: GAMES ON NBC

Post by PurplePPLEater »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Ok, everyone seems to be making threads in all CAPS so I decided to as well :P

When was the last time the Vikings won a night game on NBC/NFL Network? I remember back to 2007 when they played Washington at home and lost, and I can't remember a Primetime game on a network other than ESPN that they have won.
I wonder if they can petition to have their playoff games on FOX from now on? :confused:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wallbang: :nono:

If Joe Buck changes networks then I'll be fine with playing on FOX. Until then, my heart drops every time I find out he's commentating a Vikes game.
Lash Man
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Lash Man »

A simple answer is we almost never win night games on any network or venue , we are a team that doesn't handle the limelight !
LETS GO VIKINGS ! :rock:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

80 PurplePride 84 wrote:2010 vs the Eagles.

Before that 08 vs the Bears in the Frerotte-Berrian 99 yarder game.

Those are the only two SNF, TNF or MNF primetime games I remember winning since the Culpepper days.
Oh, I forgot about that Eagles game. I can't believe how poorly they play in Primetime games.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018