Niner fan here

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Ninerfan0724
Waterboy

Niner fan here

Post by Ninerfan0724 »

I just registered to this beautiful site to personally thank the Viking nation for a great job that you did against Green Bay . That was a hard fought game and I wish the Vikings success in the future:). Once again I think I speak for all niner nation when I give this heartfelt gratitude for your great victory on Sunday.
losperros
Commissioner

Re: Niner fan here

Post by losperros »

Ninerfan0724 wrote:I just registered to this beautiful site to personally thank the Viking nation for a great job that you did against Green Bay . That was a hard fought game and I wish the Vikings success in the future:). Once again I think I speak for all niner nation when I give this heartfelt gratitude for your great victory on Sunday.

Thanks for the thanks. Of course, the Vikings winning does secure a bye for the Niners. I'm sure that has something to do with you gratitude. :D
mondry
Hall of Famer

Re: Niner fan here

Post by mondry »

losperros wrote:
Thanks for the thanks. Of course, the Vikings winning does secure a bye for the Niners. I'm sure that has something to do with you gratitude. :D
I don't think he made any effort to hide it!

Hope you don't change your mind if we see you in the NFCC game! :P