Vikings activate CB Cook

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Vikings activate CB Cook

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Eden Prairie, MN (Sports Network) - The Minnesota Vikings activated cornerback Chris Cook from injured reserve on Saturday.

Cook was placed on injured reserve with a designation to return after breaking his right arm while trying to make a tackle on Oct. 25 against Tampa Bay.

The 25-year-old will return to action following a six-game absence. He has 31 tackles and one sack in eight games this season.

Minnesota also signed defensive end George Johnson to the 53-man roster from the practice squad and waived tight end Allen Reisner and guard Mark Asper.

The 8-6 Vikings head to Houston to play the 12-2 Texans on Sunday.
http://www.13wham.com/sports/story/Viki ... px?rss=107

This will hopefully help, I hope he is asgood as he was before he got hurt. He was having a nice season.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Orion
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Vikings activate CB Cook

Post by Orion »

Good news, but unfortunately Brian Robison won't be 100% it looks like but at least he'll play.
When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I thought his shoulder required him to be out for a few weeks at least ..

he shouldn't play if he isn't 100 percent or at least very close
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
admvp
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by admvp »

We're going to need him. It's going to be all hands on deck defensively tomorrow.