Do the Vikings see what we see?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Re: Do the Vikings see what we see?

Post by Hunter Morrow »

No. Ponder gets the rest of the year. Peterson and Harvin will win a game or two for him and then Frazier, Ponder and Spielman can say they got close to .500 ball with the second lowest payroll in the league. They'll all be back. A .500 win season would probably mean a Spielman and Frazier contract extension.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Do the Vikings see what we see?

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Valhalla wrote:Dallas and Philadelphia's QBs have been lighting it up in this late game, Vikings just had no kind of an offensive passing spark, any pass completion we got until those last 5 minutes, felt like a great accomplishment. Maybe it's not all Ponder's fault, maybe the whole chemistry is off.
That QB for Philly is playing better than Ponder ever has. I think Philly got lucky in their draft... I wish we could have some luck like that.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018