Had A Dream Last Nite

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

purplehaze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Had A Dream Last Nite

Post by purplehaze »

......that Webb came against the Fudgepackers today and whipped up on them. He ran one like Martinez yesterday in the Husker/Badger game but jumped over two guys trying to tackle him for a long TD run. lol. Plus he completed some bombs downfield. I was so excited I almost had a wet dream. Ok, back to reality. I am going golfing today instead of watching the game. I am tired of watching check down. Check in after the game.
“He's like a piece of gristle. He's got a great squirt in the hole"-- Brad Childress.
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Had A Dream Last Nite

Post by yezzir »

purplehaze wrote:......that Webb came against the Fudgepackers today and whipped up on them. He ran one like Martinez yesterday in the Husker/Badger game but jumped over two guys trying to tackle him for a long TD run. lol. Plus he completed some bombs downfield. I was so excited I almost had a wet dream. Ok, back to reality. I am going golfing today instead of watching the game. I am tired of watching check down. Check in after the game.
28 degrees out and golfing. Nice.
purplehaze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by purplehaze »

yezzir wrote: 28 degrees out and golfing. Nice.
Supposed to get close to 60 degrees where I am at. And I am not to far from Viking country.
“He's like a piece of gristle. He's got a great squirt in the hole"-- Brad Childress.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

purplehaze wrote:Supposed to get close to 60 degrees where I am at. And I am not to far from Viking country.
It's 61 degrees here right now. :)

Golf well! Hopefully, you'll come home to a Vikes victory.
purplehaze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by purplehaze »

Mothman wrote: It's 61 degrees here right now. :)

Golf well! Hopefully, you'll come home to a Vikes victory.
Thanks! It would be a pleasant surprise if we won. Ill follow the score on my droid. Maybe check in on the message board once in a while too. :D