Minnesota @ Green Bay prediction

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Minnesota @ Green Bay prediction

Post by Mothman »

losperros wrote:I'm looking at it the same way, Jim. The Vikings are a different (and worse) team on the road, plus the simply aren't as good as the Packers.

I think there is a better chance of the Packers playing poorly and losing the game than the Vikings outplaying them and winning it. IOW, the Pack needs to make a lot of mistakes and commit turnovers for the game to go the Vikings way. I don't think that will happen.
I don't either but I agree that GB mistakes are the Vikes path to victory tomorrow. The Vikes may be able to force those mistakes but they have to happen. The Vikes will need to win the turnover battle to win this one and they have to keep their own mistakes to an minimum.
MrPurplenGold
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by MrPurplenGold »

30 - 17 Packers
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

Sucks that Harvin is out AGAIN but the Vikes put on a rushing show and steal the game at the end with a 42 yard Walsh kick. Vikes 24-21.
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.