Vikings VS Bears Predictions

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

joe h
Veteran

Re: Vikings VS Bears Predictions

Post by joe h »

vikings 20
bears 10

Put pressure on Cutler, and they will never move the ball.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

The 49ners did all they could to help us for sure. Marshall had to be restrained by Garza and some others
at the end of tonight's game. I think he was either yelling at the QB or one of the lineman, it was hard to
tell. The team has a short week after the long flight home and a Monday night game to boot.

I think its a winnable game this week, but not an easy one for sure.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mosscarter »

ponder will totally get exposed by this defense (which will be extra angry after tonight's showing) and I expect this game to be ugly. 35-10 bears. all they need to do is stack the box, force ponder to throw, and it will be all downhill from there.
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

mosscarter wrote:ponder will totally get exposed by this defense (which will be extra angry after tonight's showing) and I expect this game to be ugly. 35-10 bears. all they need to do is stack the box, force ponder to throw, and it will be all downhill from there.
Dude you pick the Vikes to lose almost always. Ponder played a good game against the Lions last week and the Vikes beat the 49ers and the 49ers just humiliated the Bears. So that all means nothing to you except for the fact that the Bears will beat the Vikes by 25 points :rofl

If Cutler plays I would take the Bears by 7 if he does not the vikes will win by 7.
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Is Mosscarter actually a Vikings Fan ? maybe its Brad Childress ?? :thumbsup:
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

jackal wrote:Is Mosscarter actually a Vikings Fan ? maybe its Brad Childress ?? :thumbsup:

Maybe he is :wallbang: The thing is is that he and "laughing boy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: " have some type of fixation against Ponder. Even when Ponder beats the 49ers or loses to the Skins it is always the same old crap yada yada. Ponder played a pretty good game against the Lions and posted a 114 QB rating. That makes no difference to them. Even though the team is 6-4 and one game out of first place the negativity persists and bleeds over to almost every post. It is pitiful :confused:
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mosscarter »

i'm a vikes fan, but ponder is light years behind rogers, stafford, and even cutler. and the vikings, outdoors on the road, exactly what has our record been over the past 7 or 8 years in similar settings? all i'm trying to do is be realistic.
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mosscarter »

purple bruise: if we had a qb, we would be 6-2 or maybe even 7-1. i'm sick of people making excuses for this guy. rg3 has better pocket presence already than ponder has shown over a year and a half. i hope he proves me wrong, but i doubt it.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

The Bears will get back on track against our defense.

chicago 34
Minnesota 24
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
indianation65
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by indianation65 »

My right shoulder is sore, and the neck stiff. That does not bode well for a blowout. Vikes by 6/7. Ponder...'nuff said. Wahi'

Vikings 24
Bears 17

...wisdom through the body and wind
...spirits in the wind and the trees
mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mansquatch »

If Cutler is out or hobbled by his concussions (very real possibility) then this is a winnable game. Chicago is just not the same team without him, their running game is not enough to carry the day. Thier OL is the weakness of their team and they will be playing againt our front 4 which is elite. That favors the Purple.

Even if Cutler plays, I think the next 3 games are going to be all about turnovers. The Vikings are facing the class of the NFC North, but both are teams that live and die by takeaways, and in the case of the bears, scoring defense. If the purple can get out of this stretch with fewer than 4 turnovers then I think they can steal 2 of 3 and stake a claim as a legit contender in the division.

It is time to show how far we've come.
Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all of the time thing - Vince Lombardi
dkoby
All Pro Elite Player

Post by dkoby »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:Bear looks weak in run D, AD could have a huge game.
He's going to have to for us to have a shot. The big question is Percy and/or Cutler. If neither play and AD has a big game, We actually have a shot to sweep Chicago this year. I really think we can beat Chicago at home and I really would like to see them lay off Percy for another week to let him heal up.
I think the 49ers really rattled the Bears.

Cutler plays: 28-14 Bears
No Cutler 19-13 Vikes
The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds,the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps.
Elenore Roosevelt. 1945
akvikingsfan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by akvikingsfan »

I feel that we win this game either way (Cutler in or out). AD will have a field day, putting up over 200 yards and 2 scores. Percy will play but will have a minimal impact. Wright will get to play again with Jenkins out and will put up about 80 yards and a score. In the end the D will step up and make a play to keep the win. Final score Vikings 27 Bears 21.
UKViking
Backup

Post by UKViking »

I like our D-Line match up against their O-Line.

Vikes 24-10 Bears
Greg
Career Elite Player

Post by Greg »

24-20 Bears