Scouts: No question where Vikes weakness lies

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Scouts: No question where Vikes weakness lies

Post by mansquatch »

part of it is also when they get open. Hard to know if that is a scheme issue or just lack of rythm between the two.
Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all of the time thing - Vince Lombardi
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Mothman wrote: I think the problem is that the story hasn't changed much the last few weeks. However, I thought this article was interesting because it provided some insight into how scouts from other NFL teams perceive the Vikes.
Agreed.

It's one thing when we all say it. Quite another when a pro scout of a team that's already played us says it.

I'd bet big money the scout is employed by a certain Florida team that wears red and pewter.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Agreed.

It's one thing when we all say it. Quite another when a pro scout of a team that's already played us says it.

I'd bet big money the scout is employed by a certain Florida team that wears red and pewter.
Either that or he works for a team that came into the league at the same time as that red and pewter-clad team.
losperros
Commissioner

Post by losperros »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Agreed.

Yes, it is quite another thing when another team's scout says it. Much more impact. And maybe a little embarrassing too.