Peterson helps Sandy victims

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

BGM
Hall of Famer

Re: Peterson helps Sandy victims

Post by BGM »

That's it... he is officially my favorite Viking ever. Have so much respect for this man!
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa
losperros
Commissioner

Post by losperros »

Adrian Peterson is a class act across the board. Great player and apparently a great human being as well.
Infinity
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Infinity »

That's amazing. I always new he was a great player, but never knew he was that good of a man. What an awesome guy
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Awesome!!! I am so glad that he is a Viking!@
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Jaime Maggio was the sideline reporter during last Sunday's game and she talked about this then too. As Craig said, Adrian Peterson is a class act.

Brian, AD is rapidly moving up my list of all-time favorite players too. In fact, Alan Page might be the only one ahead of him at this point.

Jim