Lions at Vikings Predictions

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Lions at Vikings Predictions

Post by Purple bruise »

Seems as though there should be a lot of "crow tenderizer" being passed around. :rofl:
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

Iron Lion wrote:For the love of God don't put Webb in. :shock:

38-10 Lions if no Webb,

28-24 Lions if Webb comes in.

Looking forward to the Allen/Cherilus brawl.
Seems as if the Christian feasted on the Lions. No sweat you guys are back where you belong (years of trailing and being swept by the Vikes) :rock:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
John_Viveiros
Career Elite Player

Post by John_Viveiros »

Purple bruise wrote:Seems as though there should be a lot of "crow tenderizer" being passed around. :rofl:
I always find it to be quite enjoyable myself.

I'd actually prefer another helping in two weeks, because there is no way the Vikes go into Chicago and win. You heard it here first!
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

John_Viveiros wrote: I always find it to be quite enjoyable myself.

I'd actually prefer another helping in two weeks, because there is no way the Vikes go into Chicago and win. You heard it here first!

No way huh? By the time the Vikes play the Bears they will have already lost to the Texans and the 49ers. A win here and the Vikes will be tied with them record wise. I predict that the Vikes will go there and win. Yes you heard it here first :thumbsup:

John_Viveiros
Career Elite Player

Post by John_Viveiros »

Purple bruise wrote:
No way huh? By the time the Vikes play the Bears they will have already lost to the Texans and the 49ers. A win here and the Vikes will be tied with them record wise. I predict that the Vikes will go there and win. Yes you heard it here first :thumbsup:
Well, my tongue was firmly placed in my cheek with the "no way" comment. But the Vikings have struggled in Chicago more than in any other divisional location. We are within viewing distance of .500 against the Pack in Lambeau (including the playoff victory) in the 2000's, but have been lousy in Soldier Field - even when we were really good and the Bears were underperforming. I would put the over/under on defensive and special teams scores for the Bears around 2 (probably one punt return TD and one or two FG's after turnovers).