PONDER = CAREER BACKUP

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Lash Man
Hall of Fame Candidate

PONDER = CAREER BACKUP

Post by Lash Man »

I was a big advocate of Ponder but now I see the reality is he has no upside at all he is playing like a scared rabbit and is wildly inaccurate . I admit I was way wrong and I hope Frasier has the cajones to do the same . I dont want to hear about no one open , bad talent , poor blocking etc.. every QB in the NFL has those issues where Ponder lacks is the intangibles he has absolutely no field presence even his runs he face plants without being touched , its laughable if he wasnt the QB of my beloved Vikes ! I see a whipped and scared man playing QB and that isnt fair to leave him out there when Harvin and AD are playing through injuries like warriors its just flat out wrong to keep him out there .
LETS GO VIKINGS ! :rock:
DarthBrooks
Transition Player

Re: PONDER = CAREER BACKUP

Post by DarthBrooks »

I can't believe they haven't changed QBs yet. What a horrible game.
Infinity
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Infinity »

I also was convinced that ponder was our guy. I think we need to give Webb a chance and see how he does. If he does bad, we go back to the drawing boards and look for a QB for the future.
bignflfan
Transition Player

Post by bignflfan »

"The only real problem with Ponder is that he can't throw."