Vikings VS Seahawks Predictions

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

LA Viking
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Vikings VS Seahawks Predictions

Post by LA Viking »

Vikings: 16
Seahawks: 20
The difference between men is not lack of strength, not lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Mothman wrote:Oddly, I think the Vikes might win this one. They bounced back with a win after their previous two losses this season but they also had the benefit of playing at home. It will be tougher on the road.

I'm picking the Vikes by 1 in a low-scoring game.

I suspect they'll contain Lynch and keep him under 100 yards because I don't think they'll sell out to stop the outside WRs as much they did against Arizona and TB. I'm also guessing a huge emphasis is being placed on gap discipline this week.

I just hope their offense can move the ball and avoid turnovers.

I have a similar feeling about his game. Just when the Vikings have most folks writing them off for the season they come up big. That's what Vikings FB is all about.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Over the last 2 meetings, the #Vikings have held the #Seahawks to 57 rushing yards on 33 carries.
@Vikingsfootball on Twitter
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion »

I like using AP like a damn work horse this game. Seattle's offense doesn't scare me. Just have to contain the beast and I think we're ok.

I will say that it appears Wilson loves to bomb it out around midfield. Smith and Sanford just can't get burned.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
purplehaze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by purplehaze »

Well, I was close. He had a 37.31 qb rating.
“He's like a piece of gristle. He's got a great squirt in the hole"-- Brad Childress.