Vikings Supporter

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Sniper
Waterboy

Vikings Supporter

Post by Sniper »

Hey Guys,

I'm a Big time Bills fan, with season tickets up here in Buffalo, NY.

However, I grew up a Bills fan per my Father. When Fran Tarkenton was traded to the Vikings, my dad converted to the Vikings back in 1972.

I have always followed the Vikings as my second team, and will root for them against anyone except the Bills.

It has been hard to root for the Bills now a days, so I figured I would give you guys some additional support.

Any other message boards I can go on to inform myself? I'm a football die hard, and love to know the ins and outs about backup lineman, and potential depth players. One that I was promoting on my own was Stevie Johnson, back before he was good.

In Buffalo our message board is super busy, and really active. How is it around here?

Help me out, tell me what to know? What is the feeling around here. I do have a nice Peterson jersey I got from my dad a few months ago.

How is the tailgating? Stadium experience. Share all you got!!

Thanks guys,
Sniper :jedi:
jackal
Strong Safety

Re: Vikings Supporter

Post by jackal »

this a good board ..

there are a few others and clubs all over the united states ...

I know my town has a group that meets at the Happy Viking pub... they have about 40 beers on tap

the place is crowded always

Southern California has a huge club and raise money to fly EX Vikings for big formal dinner
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion »

Compared to Rubechat.com (KFAN messageboard) this is a great place to go. No trolls and usuaully good takes on football.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
indianation65
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by indianation65 »

The Super Bowl I'd like to see...The Minnesota Vikings vs. The Buffalo Bills. The winners would cry then faint...Wahi'

...wisdom
...spirits in the wind and the trees
Sniper
Waterboy

Post by Sniper »

indianation65 wrote:The Super Bowl I'd like to see...The Minnesota Vikings vs. The Buffalo Bills. The winners would cry then faint...Wahi'

...wisdom
LOL I have been saying this for years.

Only teams to lose 4?
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Denver lost four(maybe five ) and then won two

The Patriots have lost at least four over the years

2007 Giants 2011 Giants The Bears 1986 Green Bay 1997
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Sniper
Waterboy

Post by Sniper »

True.

Four super bowls to never win one?

Both of us are 0-4.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Sniper wrote:Hey Guys,

I'm a Big time Bills fan, with season tickets up here in Buffalo, NY.

However, I grew up a Bills fan per my Father. When Fran Tarkenton was traded to the Vikings, my dad converted to the Vikings back in 1972.

I have always followed the Vikings as my second team, and will root for them against anyone except the Bills.

It has been hard to root for the Bills now a days, so I figured I would give you guys some additional support.

Any other message boards I can go on to inform myself? I'm a football die hard, and love to know the ins and outs about backup lineman, and potential depth players. One that I was promoting on my own was Stevie Johnson, back before he was good.

In Buffalo our message board is super busy, and really active. How is it around here?

Help me out, tell me what to know? What is the feeling around here. I do have a nice Peterson jersey I got from my dad a few months ago.

How is the tailgating? Stadium experience. Share all you got!!

Thanks guys,
Sniper :jedi:
Funny, I grew up liking the Bills as my 2nd team to the Vikings. That was mostly because I loved Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and Andre Reed. I think I had all three on my fantasy team one year. When they lost the SB I thought maybe I was just doomed to cheer for teams that were great, but couldn't take the final step.

This is a great board for substantial Vikings discourse. Other boards are usually plagued by juvenile types wasting time.
Sniper
Waterboy

Post by Sniper »

Texas Vike wrote: Funny, I grew up liking the Bills as my 2nd team to the Vikings. That was mostly because I loved Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and Andre Reed. I think I had all three on my fantasy team one year. When they lost the SB I thought maybe I was just doomed to cheer for teams that were great, but couldn't take the final step.

This is a great board for substantial Vikings discourse. Other boards are usually plagued by juvenile types wasting time.
Awesome, that is pretty funny. However, I agree.

What is going on with the team? What are the Vikes doing well? Not so well? Where could we improve?