Was at the game today...

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Hiccup
Backup

Was at the game today...

Post by Hiccup »

... And I don't remember seeing any recievers ever open 10+ yards downfield. It was pretty sad.
Lash Man
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Was at the game today...

Post by Lash Man »

Hiccup wrote:... And I don't remember seeing any recievers ever open 10+ yards downfield. It was pretty sad.
Glad you were there and saw a win :) I hope to make a home game this season but its a 12 hour drive for me so can't be sure .
LETS GO VIKINGS ! :rock:
NDVikeFan
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Was at the game today...

Post by NDVikeFan »

Purplemania wrote:Nice! I was there too. It was embarrassing the difference between AZ's wr's vs ours. The two INT Ponder threw def was his fault, but it was not his fault alone he couln't get the passing game going. Vikes seriously need to bring new WR's next season. Enough with Jenkins/Burton/Aro...
We will never know how good Ponder can be until he gets a WR to spread the field. Simpson is ok but I don't know if he is the long term answer. Imagine if Percy or Adrian were to go down for an extended stretch.This offense would implode.

I dunno I still think if we squeak into the playoffs we will be lucky. Play like yesterday and the 2 GB, 2 Chicago, and 1 Houston game won't be pretty for the Vikings. We need to go at least 2-3 in that stretch to get in. 1-4 won't do it and 0-5 in that stretch and were done.

Hate to say it but looks like GB is back and they will win the division. I see them winning 7 more games easy if they keep playing like they are.