Throwbacks?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Throwbacks?

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Does anyone know if the Vikings will wear their throwback jerseys this season? I miss them... I saw Tampa had their awesome Orange jerseys (I miss those too) today.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Lash Man
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Throwbacks?

Post by Lash Man »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Does anyone know if the Vikings will wear their throwback jerseys this season? I miss them... I saw Tampa had their awesome Orange jerseys (I miss those too) today.
Agreed I love the creamsicle unis they used to wear in Tampa !
LETS GO VIKINGS ! :rock:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

80 PurplePride 84 wrote:Nope. Zulgad confirmed last week that Vikings won't be wearing them this year and want to push the new Nike jersey's for a year.

Should be back next year.

BTW, I love the creamsicles too.
Well that blows. Oh well.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion »

That's too bad considering our current jerseys (and even the post 2005 ones without the dress shirt collar look) are horrrrrrrible. Throwbacks for life!
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
GoldenBear91
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by GoldenBear91 »

NextQuestion wrote:That's too bad considering our current jerseys (and even the post 2005 ones without the dress shirt collar look) are horrrrrrrible. Throwbacks for life!
agreed the collar look is terrible...
indianation65
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by indianation65 »

I can barely remember what a Vikes throwback jersey looks like...they hardly change.

...wisdom
...spirits in the wind and the trees
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

indianation65 wrote:I can barely remember what a Vikes throwback jersey looks like...they hardly change.
Their current uniforms are actually a pretty big departure from all the previous versions.
JBrowner47
Rookie

Post by JBrowner47 »

I like the current unis. Sue me. I don't believe they won't use a throwback at least one time this season.
vikesfan87
All Pro Elite Player

Post by vikesfan87 »

At least they aren't the Seahawks jerseys...but I agree the collar is absolutely brutal and unnecessary.