The Late Game !

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Lash Man
Hall of Fame Candidate

The Late Game !

Post by Lash Man »

Does anyone else have trepidation about late games ? I have followed the Vikes religiously since 1976 and I swear we seem to lose the late afternoon Sunday games way more than the One o'clock E.T. Z games . I am not superstitious but it sure seems like this is the case .
LETS GO VIKINGS ! :rock:
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Re: The Late Game !

Post by Crax »

I'm just annoyed I couldn't follow my usual sunday ritual like the rest of this season so far. :mrgreen:
I'm on MST so I usually wake up, eat breakfast, read the paper and watch the game. Put off any chores or anything until after the game. Now I have all this extra time.
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

I know its annoying. Trying to find a way to extend a beer buzz without going to sleep at 4. :lol:
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Crax wrote:I'm just annoyed I couldn't follow my usual sunday ritual like the rest of this season so far. :mrgreen:
I'm on MST so I usually wake up, eat breakfast, read the paper and watch the game. Put off any chores or anything until after the game. Now I have all this extra time.
Same here, except gametime is usually 7am for me
Imac
Franchise Player

Post by Imac »

Crax wrote:I'm just annoyed I couldn't follow my usual sunday ritual like the rest of this season so far. :mrgreen:
I couldnt agree more this totally throws my Sunday. Game starts usually right at supper time (530PM here) Boys and wife up from naps and want me to come up from the basement its terrible.