Old News...but I gotta know!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

GoldenBear91
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Old News...but I gotta know!

Post by GoldenBear91 »

When the Vikes caught that tipped pass in the end zone against the Colts am I the only one that was shocked to see it turn up as a HIGHLIGHT? It was pathetic that the Vikes could only score on a fluke play. I thought that was pathetic, not a highlight.

If you thought it was highlight worthy, why?
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Old News...but I gotta know!

Post by Crax »

I think it was more shown because it was unusual, not because it was some awesome display of athleticism or a pinpoint throw under pressure.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Old News...but I gotta know!

Post by Mothman »

GoldenBear91 wrote:When the Vikes caught that tipped pass in the end zone against the Colts am I the only one that was shocked to see it turn up as a HIGHLIGHT? It was pathetic that the Vikes could only score on a fluke play. I thought that was pathetic, not a highlight.

If you thought it was highlight worthy, why?
Because it's an unusual, interesting play that resulted in a TD at a key point in the game. I thought it was absolutely highlight worthy . After all, sports programs use highlights to show key or memorable plays and to quickly tell the basic story of a game. That play was definitely part of the Vikes/Colts story that week.