Kluwe: I'm A Minnesota Viking And I think GB Got Screwed

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Kluwe: I'm A Minnesota Viking And I think GB Got Screwed

Post by Hunter Morrow »

http://deadspin.com/5946122/im-a-minnes ... ot-screwed
One of the main points Commissioner Goodell has always harped on is protecting the shield: not letting anything tarnish the brand of the NFL. Commissioner, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but right now the shield is tarnishing faster than a sailor's virtue in a two-dollar whorehouse. Players see it; coaches see it; fans see it. These refs are not fit to stand in for the men you've locked out for what is increasingly looking like nothing more than simple greed—attempting to squeeze blood from a stone simply because you can.
He nails it again. Love him at Deadspin.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Kluwe: I'm A Minnesota Viking And I think GB Got Screwed

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Hunter Morrow wrote:http://deadspin.com/5946122/im-a-minnes ... ot-screwed
He nails it again. Love him at Deadspin.

Awesome quote, but I bet he gets fined for calling out Goodell.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Knoxx
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Knoxx »

Kluwe had better not break any NFL rules because Goodell will blow it up and give him a lifetime suspension for anything. Why? Because he can.

:rofl:
DarthBrooks
Transition Player

Post by DarthBrooks »

I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL just ignored everyone's comments on Mondays' game. It was such a debacle that it would be best sweep under the run.