Packers get hosed LMAO!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Just Me
Hall of Famer

Re: Packers get hosed LMAO!

Post by Just Me »

Sinatra wrote:If the regular refs had quit and were never coming back, then by all means, we have to get new guys in there to train. But these guys knew they were a temporary stop-gap. They weren't going to get enough time to ever get up to speed. Mediocrity was inherent to the whole situation. They never should have taken the job.
But you're still missing the point: If NO ONE takes the TEMPORARY JOB (why is it temporary? The NFL refuses to pay the Referees what they should get paid - Still the NFLs fault here) then the league grinds to a halt and no games are played. Then the refs (who could have filled in for the locked-out regualr refs) catch flack for being "too much of union men" and ruin the NFL season because there are no games (instead of poorly officiated ones.) Summer Jobs are "temporary" and require some training before one becomes proficient at it regardless of what one does. Is it your assertion that all summer jobs should be turned down by prospective employees if the employee knows ahead of time he/she will never be able to perform it as well as others can?
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!