49ers @ Vikings Gameday Discussion Thread--Week 3

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Re: 49ers @ Vikings Gameday Discussion Thread--Week 3

Post by S197 »

PurpleMustReign wrote: I thought Bruce Smith had almost 200 sacks?
Yeah looks like you're right.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/p ... itBr00.htm

I don't know what the heck that guy is talking about then. Unless he means 4th quarter sacks?
Demi
Commissioner

Re: 49ers @ Vikings Gameday Discussion Thread--Week 3

Post by Demi »

admvp wrote: Man. I was wondering that same thing. I generally agreed with him about Ponder before today, but... it's hard not to like that performance. And it was start to finish, too.

I wonder if Demi still has any complaints. I can be negative at times, and I certainly don't. Not even with the defense.

We just beat the best team in the NFL over the 1st two weeks.
Missed the beginning and had to DVR it so I was behind and don't want any spoilers. (Missed beginning of week 1 game too)

Complaints, can always find complaints! Just like some people can always find positive things in any game! Still not much deep, can't believe Niners kept giving up the underneath stuff, where they afraid we'd burn them?

Still in wait and see mode. Beating a bad team in a close game, and losing a close game to another bad team...not ready to think this is the beginning of our playoff run. Closer to fluke home win of the season than buying wild card tickets. The level we played on just doesn't seem sustainable. Especially after the previous two weeks. A road win against a slightly better than average Lions team will do a lot to change that though!